Chapter Seven

3/3

-Ashton's POV-

After receiving the phonecall, i just sat there for awhile, just thinking.

Thinking about all the moments that i couldn't experience with them

Thinking about all the moments that only a father and his children can have

Thinking about how i missed more than half of their life

And finally thinking about all every thing that I'll do to make up for lost time.

Quickly packing up i head out of the main building of my company, which really is just a cover for the mafia, before calling my two eldest sons, Santiago and Leonardo and told them to gather every one in the main family/meeting room and to wait for me there.

Somehow managing to make a forty-five minute drive in ten minutes, i quickly enter my home before rushing into the family room, where i see all five of my son's busy doing something or the other.

Santiago is busy typing on his laptop, probably busy doing mafia work, as he was more interested in working in the mafia then his younger twin, Leonardo, who was more interested in the more legal-ish part of the business.

Speaking of Leonardo, once i looked to my right i saw him sitting at the built-in bar in the corner of the meeting/family room drinking, again.

Dante was sitting on one of the sofa's with his elbows on his knees and has his hands clasped together with his index fingers tapping his chin seeming to be lost in thought. Which is a usual thing as ever since their mother ran away with my children.

Blaise, was as usual just on his phone. I wonder he does all day that he can't put it down for even a second, but i guess that's teenagers nowadays for you.

And finally Luke, my youngest, was just staring at the wall opposite him, oh sorry did i say staring i meant glaring, it seems as if that is the only thing that kid does, he was always like this ever since his mother ran away. But seeing as he was always a big momma's boy it was to be expected.

*Third Person POV*

Quickly alerted all of the Russo boys turned and saw their father standing at the door way and soon all their attention was solely only on their father.

Santiago quickly abandoned his work as he knows that it is disrespectful, even if he was doing mafia work, it could wait.

Leonardo, as quick as he could drank his vodka and whiskey mix before turning towards his father. He knows how much his father hates how much he drinks but he can't help it, he was only ten years old when his mother ran away pregnant with his new baby siblings, he can't help but feel as a failure as a brother and son, because if he was a good son then his mother would have stayed and if he was a good brother then his siblings would've been here with him right now.

Dante at first was confused as to why his father called this emergency meeting but knew not to question it as he knows that his father will never lie about something if he was the one to call the meeting. But he couldn't help but think about what this meeting was for, maybe dad finally found out if it was the Russians. He thought as they have been receiving a few death threats claiming to come from the Russian Mafia but he knows this can't be true as their two families have been family friends since from before his great great great grandfather was even born, so it had to be another mafia framing the Russians but he doesn't know why.

Blaise was as usual on his phone, but what no one knew was that he was talking to his boyfriend of about two years now. It's really weird how at first he was this major player who about did it was three to four girls a day and then once the new boy came into town, he hasn't even been seen looking at a girl never mind fucking with one. It was a long process, he remembers how confused he was at first with his feelings every time Carlos would come to him or walked pass him, but he remembers the joy he felt when Carlos agreed and they officially became boyfriend and boyfriend.

And finally Luke was doing, nothing besides glaring at the whole he did and felt nothing, but can you blame him, he has been like this ever since his favourite super heroine, his mom, left him and for what to protect his younger siblings when he could've protected them himself perfectly fine, even if he was two years old then, he still could've done it, but he was weak. His mother thought he was weak which is why she ran away when she only had two months left but no if he wasn't so weak then his mother would've been here but she left. So every day since he was seven he started to close himself off from everyone and lock himself off in his room but eventually his family helped him come out of his depressed state but he has never been the same little boy he was. And everyday from that day on his been going to the gym and underground fights to help get rid of his anger and maybe if he is lucky, all is feelings as well.

Ashton Russo, upon seeing that everyone was looking at him. Letting a smile grace his face, all his sons look at him in confusion and a bit of fear ?,
but all of that vanished once their father uttered the words they have been wanting to hear for sixteen years, "They've found them"

And suddenly everything stops, no one moves or talks as everyone's still lost in their own world.

Santiago, can't believe he will finally meet his younger siblings, and he can't help but try and picture what they're like, did the get mom's blonde hair and dad's emerald green eyes or maybe they got dad's raven black hair with mom's bright ocean blue eyes, he doesn't know. But what he does know is that he will do everything he can in his power to make sure and keep his younger siblings safe.

Leonardo's first reaction was to pour himself another drink before thinking about what type of example he will be, of what kind of brother he will be if he allows himself to drink alcohol in every situation that comes his way, he knows it won't be easy and that it'll be extremely difficult but if it means that his younger siblings will get a proper, a better brother he'll do anything even if it means to climb Mount Everest in only his underwear or to drink the entire ocean, he'll do anything.

Dante was happy, as simple as that and if the big Cheshire Cat Grin doesn't show that then the tears definitely does. He is finally in a long time really happy that he'll be getting his younger siblings back and that he'll finally see them.

Blaise was conflicted, he didn't know whether to be happy, worried, nervous or excited. But one thing he did know and that was that he WILL never ever hurt them and he WILL make sure that no one ever does and if they do, well he'll make sure that they have a special place to hell.

Luke was feeling nothing, maybe something in him change and he felt a small spark that he likes to think is what happiness feels like but he doesn't want them here, why, well simple he doesn't want them to be involved in the mafia even if they're sixteen, he doesn't want them to lose their innocence at such a young age.

"What do you mean papà" Santiago asked after all the Russo sons had a moment to catch their thoughts, "Exactly that mio figlio, they've found my children and your baby brother and baby sisters" Ashton Russo said and once again all of his sons froze with one though going through all of their minds,

"Did he just say baby brother and baby sisterS. "

papà- Father
mio figlio- my son
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Hi guys so this is the last in the triple update, hope I didn't disappoint you guys if i did please tell me.

Also as you guys can notice this was more of a filler chapter and also now we know a bit more about the brothers and what they're like.

I'll see in the next update or just message me whenever 😚😚

Also please vote and comment guys please it is a real confidence boost for me because i know that there are people who actually enjoys my work, thank you that's all,

For now🧐🤭😁

Bye👋👋👋

Anonymouzwish out

Mwah😘😘