Chapter Eighteen

Ashlynn's POV

Shaking my head i look away from the caramel beauty and turn to James

"Well we don't have to explain anything"

I said raising an eyebrow, who do they think they are, that we have to explain anything to them

"Uhm it's fine Bubby I'll explain atleast then you'll be able to speak to your crush" Lilly said whispering to me and i know i saw that small smirk before turning to them

I admit I'm actually shocked, Lily never speaks to strangers yet she was willing to do this for me.

There was a warm feeling that erupted inside me and i watched as she turned to the rest of the table were everyone seemed to put their focus on her.

"Well uhm Jamie actually invited us to sit with him and his friends which I'm guessing is you guys"

She said whispering at the end because she wasn't used to talking at all unless it's with Sage or I but it seems that everyone figured out the rest on their own.

"Ohh now I understand why you said you were busy, well silly me if I'd known you were the one of the three new cool kids Jamie spoke about that was going to be sitting with us during lunch I wouldn't have let you leave my sight"

Daisy said shaking her head, well that's good to know, my sister officially has a stalker. I thought shaking my head while Sage look happy that Jamie said we were cool.

Or well as happy as you'd look with a stone cold face.

"Ok now that that's all figured out how about we get to know each other, uhm that's Daisy over there she's the cheerful one, them it's Jasmine her girlfriend, that's Isabella" Jamie exclaimed sounding very excited.

Well I'm glad some of us are excited *que eye roll*

"That's not necessary uhm I actually forgot your name, well who'd remember you anyway ha gay boy" blonde bimbo said as she walked our way and fucking hell you know when they say never judge a book by it's yeah well in this case you can clearly tell what the books about *que eye roll*

Blonde bitch was quite literally your classic bimbo, bleached hair, face caked with makeup, boobs look as if they would fall out her shirt any moment oh and don't forget the too short short skirt that quite literally looks like underwear

"What the fuck do you want Brittany"

Oh perfect her names Brittany as well

"Listen no one wants to be a part of your little loser group so how about you just let the new kids sit with us and spare them the humiliation they'd have to face if they continued to stay friends with you" Brittany finished smirking like she just did something amazing.

But what really got me was the fact that my caramel beauty looked down almost as if she was contemplating whether she should actually listen to the blonde bitch or not. While Jasmine just looked pissed off which I'm assuming is usual for her.

"Why don't you just leave and stop embarrassing yourself any further bitchy sorry Briana was it?" I asked faking confusion and i can tell it got to her.

"It's Brittany" she said clenching her teeth

"Oh yeah right sorry about that but in what world do you think we live in that my twins and i would ever want to sit with someone like you?" I asked now finally glaring at her while she seemed to shocked to speak.

Finally breaking out of her trans she started yelling, "Just who do you think you're talking to bitch huh, do you even know who i am!!!" Bitchy looked about as red as a tomato by the time she was done.

Pretending to look at my nails while she was busy shouting i noticed that a few students well a lot of students stopped what they were doing and looked at us probably because of all the yelling bitchy was doing.

Looking up from my nails i stare at her, "you finally done now because if you are you can leave" i said glaring at her ans i watched as fear entered her eyes before she finally screeched, yes screeched, and left with her minions following behind her.

Rolling my eyes one last time i turn back to the table and saw that everyone was looking at me, well besides Say and Lil because they were used to me telling bimbos like this one off, "Thanks for that Ash is it ok if i call you Ash?"

I looked at Jamie with my cold facade while he looked at me with his hopeful eyes, giving him a short small barely noticeable nod i watched as his face grew into a big grin and i could see Sage's eyes holding a softness to them that I've only seen him look at Lily or i like that

What the actual fuck is happening we've only been here for like what three days and already our masks are dropping, What the fucks going on?

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

It is time for your chapter nineteen sneak peak!!!!

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Parking the car in the garage Ash, Say and I don't wait and just walk inside, ignoring everyone on the way we head into Ash's room and think about what happened today.

"Ok what's happening to us?"

Sage said with a sigh but i get where he's coming from
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Okay that's it hope you enjoyed reading my make believe hopefully it becomes real to some of you

Stay safe

Eat McDonald's

Anonymouzwish

Mwah 😘😘