Chapter Twenty One

Ashlynn's POV

"What are we going to do Ash?"

Sage ask me after handing me the blunt back, breathing in the toxic calmer i let my thoughts run.

What are we going to do

We have to find a way to escape

I have to find us a way to escape but, how

The have guards everywhere, we're in another country with very very little savings

Urgh

"I don't know" i tell Sage after giving him the blunt

"First we need a job or someway to make monet without anyone knowing" i said after some time, by now we were nearly finished with the blunt but i see Sage made two more which made me feel more relieved.

"W-whats going on here?"

Quickly stepping on the blunt i turn around with Sage only to see Lily standing at the balcony doors with her mouth agape completely shocked, and I'm sure you could see the exact look on both Sage and my face.

"L-lily we can explain"

Sage said quickly but that seems to have brought her out of her trans before a look of pure rage and disbelief washed over her face

"Explain what uh!!, how you and Ashlynn both broke your promise to me uhh!!!, that you'll never do this shit again uh!!! Oh the fuck could you ever explain that!!!, What's wrong Sage why aren't you speaking!!!!"

By the time she was done tears had already fallen and she had tear stains on both of her cheeks but before Sage or i could get any closer she turned around and walked back into the room leaving Sage and i alone.

We both knew one thing and one thing only and that is that we fucked up bad.

"Well we for sure fucked that up"

Sage said before heading inside, and giving a slight nod into thin air i silently followed him after putting the other blunts away with one thing in mind.

How the fuck am i supposed to fix this now??

~~~

It's been three weeks since Lily found out that Sage and i lied, but you might be thinking why it's such a big deal when people lie almost everytime, well in this life trust is the most important thing a person can give another, and by putting her trust in us she believed we'd never hurt her but we broke that trust.

Just like how they broke ours

When we had put what little trust we had in people

We gave it to them hoping that they'd never break it but they did.

And we did the same thing to Lily, we took her trust that we'll never to that again and we broke it

Lily's been giving us the silent treatment ever since that night, even though she still allows us to help her with her wounds, and allows Sage to braid her hair while i pick put clothes for the rest of us.

She hasn't spoken to us, at first i thought she was never going to trust us again but then the small gestures such as holding either mine or Says hand when she's feeling scared or nervous, cuddling up to us whenever she feels cold at night, make me believe that our Lily isn't truly upset with us just hurt and I'll do everything possible to make her happy again.

However on other sort of brighter news, we have gotten closer to the biologicals, we now call their father dad instead of Mr. Russo, because of an incident that happened last week actually.