Chapter Twelve

Lillian's POV

Entering the kitchen the first thing i see is Dante, Leonardo and Santiago drinking coffee, Blaise on his phone, 'dad' typing emails on his phone and Luke asleep on the table.

Quickly wishing everyone a good morning quietly, i head towards the coffee maker and start brewing some coffee. "Isn't that a bit too much coffee for you three you are still very young"

"I can assure you mister Russo, that this isn't too much coffee if anything it's extremely little compared to the amount we'd usually use"

"Did you just call him Mr. Russo his your fucking father"

"While that might be true Blaise, he hasn't been in my life or my twins life long enough to be called father, so i cannot simply give him the title of father just yet" i could tell he was angry, even beyond angry but he knew, they all knew that what Ash said was true, we haven't known them long enough to give them such intimate titles, such as father or brother yet.

"Nevermind that son, they are absolutely correct, i haven't been in their lives long enough for their trust but i will soon, now how about we all complete our breakfast, ok" everyone seemed to take little trust with his words but they wouldn't deny their father, simply because they trust and respect him to much.

Nevertheless, everyone went on with their breakfast while the three of us drank our coffee. Finishing off quickly my twins and i tried escaping the kitchen but like i said, tried, because as soon as we stood up the father called us, "Ashlynn, Sage and Lillian, your brothers will be accompanying you to the mall to retrieve whatever you still need, take whatever you need  and don't worry about the cost, money isn't a problem and pur family owns the mall that you're going to so there won't be any problem while you're out."

Nodding at his words all the kids bid their father good bye while my twins and i just nod in greeting, although i must admit to saying a very small, whisper, good bye, but i think he heard or maybe it was just my imagination, probably that.

Heading towards the entrance the boys all turn towards us before speaking, "Ok listen, Santiago and i unfortunately can't accompany you because there's an urgent matter that came up at the company but Dante, Luke and Blaise will still be with you to make sure that nothing goes wrong, ok, watch over them and come home safe, see you guys later" with that they both left while the other boys moved us towards the garage and soon we were on our way.

Arriving at the mall, everyone and, i kid you not, Everyone was staring, even the animals. Damn are they that popular.

"Ok i think it's best if we split-"

"We are not splitting up" Sage quickly says, making all of us shocked, yep all because I've never known Sage to speak this quickly and so loudly to a stranger.

"Don't worry Sage we're not going to split up, it was just an idea which i now know was very stupid and I'm sorry, but let's not let this keep us from having fun let's go"

After Dante's speech we headed into the mall and you know the saying that all girls like shopping, well I don't anymore, not after what Dante's putting us through. We somehow managed to go to five different stores in the matter of 45 minutes and still came out with five bags on each hand.

Luckily Dante was generous enough and let Ashly and i go inside the underwear store, you know which one, by ourselves but unfortunately Sage wasn't that lucky and Dante went with him while luke and Blaise stayed with Ashly and i outside the store.

After getting everything we needed, we met up with the others and went towards the food court where Dante, bought literally everything in sight.

Although we were grateful for all the food we knew we were going to waste it and we did, "Why did you buy so much food if we're just going to waste it?" Ashly asked before raising one eyebrow, honestly if i were Dante right now i would be rethinking all my life choices but he just smiled. I think he wants to die.

"Don't worry Ashlynn some of this food is going to be shared equally with our other brothers as well as dad and whatever is left we'll double it so that all our men can get something as well" nodding at his words we tried to hide our shock that he, that they actually care so much about each other, heck they care so much about their men, maybe they'll be able to care about us two once they know the truth.

After eating and making sure all the others eat, we were once again off into my new personal hell, shopping with Dante.

Heading towards the Apple store I couldn't help but stare at all the gadgets that are here, "Take whatever you want" Dante said after seeing me stare for so long but i know they're only doing this because their father told them too but still my twins and i nod not wanting to seem rude or uninterested, but it seems they had other plans, because they literally bought EVERYTHING we looked at.

It to a point were my twins had to literally cover my eyes so that I wouldn't look at anymore things but that didn't stop them and soon we spent over an hour in the Apple Store.

After spending another two hours at the mall Ash literally threatened Dante with a plastic knife that she picked off of a random table and we were finally on our way after luke and Blaise managed to get the knife away from Ashly and a kind lady helped us bandage Dante neck.

"Hey kids how was you shopping trip"

"It was fine thank you" i replied and helped my twins carry all bags into our room.

One thing I've leant for sure is that, you NEVER go shopping with Dante EVER.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

4/4

Guys please forgive all the spelling errors.