Chapter Eight

The house ^^^

[Small authors note guys, i seriously don't know what's going on but for some reason my chapter eight is right below chapter three or two and I don't know why, maybe all that good luck finally came back for me hah, but anyway that's why i decided to republish chapter eight which means I'll be deleting the previous one and it may seem shallow or maybe selfish of me but i ask that if you voted for the previous chapter eight if you could do it again please and to all the others that must still vote can you please do it thank you and now you can continue reading]

★Lillian's POV★

After what Ash said everyone was quiet, i mean what would you say if someone where to basically tell you that living with you would be a living nightmare, anyway we've been driving for about forty-five minutes in silence with the radio playing some background music, if you could call it that.

After about ten more minutes we soon arrived at a pair of double gates which soon opened once the guards saw it was my 'biological family'. And yet again we drove for another ten minutes before we caught a glimpse at the house well be staying.

Fuck! Is that thing big.

But it only means that no one would be able to hear our screams, not that they would do anything about it, but no one did.

Once they stopped at the front door, Luke, i think, stormed out with Blaise following him, leaving us alone in the car with Dante.

Giving us a small smile Dante ushered all of us out of the car before leading us to what i think is the main hallway because it's literally humungous but judging from the small apartment sized house i practically lived in for my entire life, anything in this house would seem huge and extravagant.

"Uhm so our older brothers and father should be here by dinner time, but until then i could give you guys a tour of the house or would you guys rather prefer to rest up for a bit" Dante asks us once he closed the front door, it's funny how him closing the front door made me realise that this was all real and that we really are living with one of the richest families in the entire world.

"We'll rest first" Ash said probably wanting to get as far away from everyone as possible. Nodding his head, Dante lead us up the stairs, before moving onto another step of stairs and another and another and finally we were heading straight down the hallway. And although it didn't seem like it but i could tell that my twins and myself included were all in pain, why the fuck do people need that many stairs.

"Sorry about the steps, all the elevators are currently out of service seeing as two of our brothers thought it would be a good idea to do bungy jumping on the side of the house using the elevator strings, idioti" [Idiots]

"Ok here you go, so this entire hallway is what the twins call the "Hallway Of Rooms" because all of our rooms are here in order, ok so up first we have dad's room-" he said pointing to the room on the right, "-then next we got Leonardo's room-" he said pointing to the one on the left, -"then next is Santiago's room on the right next to dads room and opposite Santiago's room and next to Leonardo's room is my room, opposite my room and next to Santiago is Blaise's room and opposite Blaise and next to my room is Luke's room, terrible i know, and then we have your guy's rooms, Ashlynn your room is opposite Lukes and next to Blaise, Sage yours is opposite Ashlynn's and next to lukes and Lillian your room is right here in the middle of both their rooms and ours" he finished and true to his word my room is right at the end of this "hallway of rooms" in the middle but luckily my twins are right next to me, but I don't want to sleep without them, alone and especially not in a new area, turning to Ash with slightly panicked eyes, she seemed to understand and turned to Dante before speaking, "Thank you but we only need one bedroom" she said and seeing his confusion Sage spoke, "We don't like being away from each other so we like to stay close to each other and sleeping next to each other helps us sleep more" ok maybe the last part was a small white lie, but most of what Say said is partially true, we do like sleeping next to each other, but we've never slept more because of it, it's mainly just so that we are close to each other so that we can protect one another.