Chapter Nineteen

Lillian's POV

After school ended we realised that if we had just been a few minutes late then our so called brothers would have driven away and left us here, which honestly isn't a bad idea because if they had then we would have just ran away and then they'll be to blame but unfortunately that didn't happen, so now we're on our way back to their home.

Parking the car in the garage Ash, Say and I don't wait and just walk inside, ignoring everyone on the way we head into Ash's room and think about what happened today.

"Ok what's happening to us?"

Sage said with a sigh but i get where he's coming from

First we found our bio family or well they found us, second we meet the Vistos, then we go to school were we made more friends in three hours then we did in our entire life, freaking Crazy.

"Exactly lil its all crazy"

I look at Ash with wide eyes, shit did i say that out loud?

"Yes you did" Say said smirking while Ash chuckled a bit

Rolling my eyes as i feel the heat creep up my neck i get up from the bed and head towards the window sweat, "Oh grow up you two" i said slightly pouting at the end while they smiled at each other before joining me on the window seat.

Ashlynn's POV

"I think we should all speak about what's happening, not to mention this strange feeling that's surfacing again i know we all feel it, first Lily making heart eyes at Mr Visto, Sage with James and of course me with car- uhm me with Isabella"

Shit i almost gave myself away

But it seems as if I wasn't fast enough because they both had a small smirk on their lips before it faded once they realised that we were actually starting to feel emotion again, after we worked so hard to forget everything.

Forget how to feel

Forget how to show emotion

Forget how love someone other than our twins.

And now it was all coming back

"I-i dont know exactly what happened that night, but the minute my eyes were on his I-i couldn't look away, it was like i was in a trance and I couldn't get out"

Lily said while looking outside refusing to meet our gaze although we could see that she was confused with what's happening.

"I know what you meen Lily, I can't explain it either, it was like my heart and eyes refused to believe that such an amazing Angel actually exists on this earth and I-i couldn't stop staring at him" Sage admits following lily and looks outside the window as well,

Well guess it's my turn.

"I mean I know we're triplets but damn we already shared the same womb that didn't mean we had to share the same feelings as well"

I said chuckling slightly before turning to look put the window as well.

"But i know what you mean, the minute i saw her ot was like everything else faded and the only beings there were me amd her, and it might be to early but i can already say that i do like her, because i genuinely feel something for her and I've never felt like that before"

Once my words were said a very comfortable silence engulfed us.

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

I shouted back to my cold persona

Looking at the door Sage turned around to see who it was while Lily sat still, staring out the window seemingly doing nothing, but she wasn't.

She was doing something we practiced nearly everyday since we were five, Sage and I would face or look at the possible danger and Lily would search or look at our surroundings to try and find an escape root.

The only reason why Sage and I would face or look at the possible danger is because we've been doing it since we were in the womb, when we protected Lily from all the possible dangers that lied outside our birth givers womb, but the minute we were out protecting Lily became harder, so in order to keep our promise Sage and I came up with this small technique, so that we can continue to protect lily as much as possible.

"Hey guys it's time for dinner"

Dante said before walking away probably expecting us to follow and he's lucky our bruises haven't healed or else we wouldn't have even moved.

Walking towards the door I didn't have to turn around to know that my twins were following and that became more clear once i felt Lily's hand lightly grabbed mine.

Walking behind Dante i was actually glad to see that he was walking slower then usual, that's actually very considerate of him.

Walking into the dining room no one was talking, it seems they realised that speaking about the people you hate during supper time will have it's consequences

*Scoff* as if we care

I couldn't help but glare at them all, the feeling of hatred that was in my heart for them, was still there and i don't think it'll go away soon.

Because of them we had to go through all that pain and suffering, all that torture, and I don't think the hate i have for them because of this will ever go away.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Chapter Twenty sneak peek here we go!!!!

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Those were the types of questions that were asked by our so called father and elder brothers asked but we didn't answer any of them.

When were they going to realise that we won't answer any of their questions, heck we won't even speak to any of them.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Okay so that's it also i would like to give some great new my June school holiday is about to start tomorrow, so that means i will be spending more time on Wattpad but I won't be making empty promises and promise that I'll update once or twice a week let's just say that I'll update as fast as i can okie

Love you guys 💕💕

Stay safe

Stay healthy

And eat Taco bell

Anonymouzwish

Mwah 😘😘