Chapter Sixteen

Sage's POV

"Hi that was so cool like what you did with Mr. Fiswarth, my name's James by the way but you can call me Jamie"

Looking up there was a boy with light brown blonde hair or dirty blonde hair as well as blue eyes. Fucking beautiful blue eyes nope fuck i mean normal, he has normal eyes.

How can someone have normal eyes is there even such a thing as normal eyes. What the fuck am i even thinking he just has ordinary blue eyes but i haven't seen anyone with that shade of blue, it looks like the blue you'll see at a clear lake, aquamarine blue, is there even such a thing as aquamarine blue. Is th-

"Ow fuck" i exclaimed holding my arm as Lily just pinched me, fuck she can pinch hard. "As we were saying James we'll meet you at lunch"

"Great because you're already my new best friends"

"Perfect bye" Ash said before she pulled us out of the classroom. I didn't even realise the bell rang. "Ok it's second period so we'll have to split but we'll be together at third but now we have to meet that guy during lunch probably with his other friends as well seeing as Lily agreed to having lunch with him." Ash said before glaring at lily.

"I'm sorry he just looked so sad and he also looked kinda fun" lily said before walking pass ash and i to go to her second period class. Well that's surprising, "I think we should go, she's never initiated anything and if she says she's down so am i"

Sighing lightly Ash nods before heading to her second period class while i headed to mine which was History. Fucking fantastic.

~~~

Heading towards the class I didn't even bother knocking and just walked in, looking around i realised that the only seat left was the one next to Jamie, i mean James.

Looking around again just to make sure if the was a seat open, there wasn't, so hiking my bag over my shoulder even more i walked towards the desk and sat down. "I know you didn't want to sit by me" looking up i saw him already looking at me. I looked out the window though because I didn't want to look directly at if him after he sounded so hurt.

I don't know why but something about me hurting him, hurts me. "I can move if you want, stupid Jamie you have to move, sorry for bothering you, Sage" he said and was about to get up but i stopped him.

"No you don't have to i was just looking to make sure there was no seats open because I didn't want to bother you" i said and he sat back down. "You wouldn't have bothered me silly but are you sure you're fine with me sitting here" he said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Nope no problem at all" i said softly before giving him a small smile and went back to looking out the window ,the minute the teacher walked in and started the lesson, because this shit was boring as fuck. I fucking hate history.

~~~~~~~

Lillian's POV

After waking away from my twins i headed towards my second period class which was Art. I wouldn't say I'm bad at Art it's just that that is more Ash's fortè.

Entering the class i noticed i was early so i decided to take the seat at the very end of the classroom and started looking around at the pieces of art that hung on the walls of the classroom.

"Hey" an overly excited voice shouted, looking up the first thing i noticed was her clothing, dressed in a bright yellow romper with a pink shirt underneath i could already tell that she was the bubbly and extroverted type but the thing is i don't do that well with bubbly types. I'm more of the introverted type and not to mention i Dont speak to strangers at all.

"Your really spaced out uh, what you thinking about" I didn't answer instead i turned my head towards the front hoping the teacher comes quick.

Expecting the girl to either get annoyed with me because I'm ignoring her or to just walk away once she notices I'm not interested but instead she did the exact opposite and sat next to me.

"It's fine i know you're probably one of those, 'I dont talk to strangers kind of gal right' she said trying and failing might i add to do a deep voice but it wasn't working. "Don't worry about it my girlfriend was like that before she started hanging out with me and she started taking none stop and i like to think it was because of me a-"

"Daisy stop talking to strangers what have i told" a more gruff voice spoke. Looking at her she wore black ripped jean, black fitted cropped top that showed off her six pack and a black leather jacket.

"Jasmine i was just talking to the new girl she seemed lonely" the girl whose name i now know is Daisy spoke to the tall gruff girl whose name is apparently Jasmine. Rolling her eyes Jasmine sits in front of her, girlfriend, i think, and speaks, "Yeah well I don't think she's interested so stop talking to her ok" giggling at her girlfriend's protectiveness, Daisy rolls her eyes before turning to me, "Would you like to maybe join us for lunch" i was going to say now for obvious reasons but then remembered i have and actual reason for saying no, "Sorry we already have plans".

Luckily before she could speak again and most likely ask more annoying questions the teacher walked in, FIFTEEN minutes late and immediately started the lesson and by that i mean she legit just but a bowl of fruits in front of the class and told us to keep ourselves busy and paint that.

Urgh i really love school, don't you ?

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Hey lovelies thank you for all the support and especially those voting and commenting it really brightens my mood and don't think i don't love my silent readers i do really.

Finally we get to meet Sages love interest and don't worry in the next chapter we'll see a lot more of him as well as Ash's love interest is also going to introduced soon. Also what to you think about Daisy and Jasmine ?

Guys so my wifi is down and I'll post chapter 17 as soon as it's back up right now I'm using the little data i have, hopefully it'll be enough and I'll work on having the Visto family character list out soon as well as the aesthetics for the family

See you soon in the next update
Love you all to bits
Mwah 😘😘😘😘
Anonymouzwish 🙃🙃
I'm giving you all virtual hugs through the screen
Remember you are all loved and if you don't think so dm me ill show you 😘😘😘❤️
For real now
Anonymouzwish out ✌️✌️
Peace