Chapter Fifteen

Ashley's POV

You know those really cliche scenes in movies where the main characters enter and suddenly everyone stops and stares and there's almost no sound well that's what's happening now.

As soon as we entered the gates everyone stopped and stared, almost like they've bever seen a car before but I'm almost certain it's because of who's in the car. After the Russo Duo got out of the car everyone went back to what they were doing that is until we got out as well.

Getting out first, Lily came behind me  and Sage came after Lily, suddenly everyone's eyes were on us once again but this time it was because of my twins and i.

Ignoring everyone i lead my twins and i into the school so that we can hopefully find the front office as our 'brothers' decided to leave us. But if that wasn't enough they gave us a few rules to follow at school

~Flashback~

"Ok so since you guys are starting a new school there are some rules i would like you to follow

1) No skipping classes, I've looked at your previous records and I don't want you skipping your classes here as well-" yah like we had a choice and that we actually wanted to be beaten and raped everyday so that we can casually skip class

"-2) No bullying, you don't know what goes on in someone else's life so don't make it harder on them-" wish you could tell that to all the people who bullied us until we become stronger, numb.

"-3) No fights whatsoever, in your previous school you three have gotten into a number of fights so try and stay out of them. If you guys don't follow these rules then do expect consequences for your actions"

~End of Flashback~

Like we'd be following that but i think for the time being we'll just have to follow them because i still don't know enough so i can't tell what type of punishments they'll give yet.

After finding the office i asked the secretary to print our timetables and she did after finding out our last name was Russo or else she would've gone off about some punctuality code or some shit but fair to say we were out of there fairly quick but clearly not quick enough as the school bell rung ten minutes ago and everyone is already in class.

Looking at the time table i realised that we only have first, third and sixth period together, "Shit this means we have to split up" i whispered as i looked at them in shock and, fear.

"We've never been split up before" Sage whispers before lily quickly takes a look at our time tables and says, "It'll be just for today and tonight I'll work on changing all our time tables so that they can be the same ok." Nodding we follow Lily's lead and head towards our first class together which was English.

~~~

Knocking in the door i opened without waiting for the teacher to say enter because i just don't care. As usual everyone turned towards us while the teacher walked or should i say stomped towards us. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO INTERRUPT MY LESSON LIKE THIS" He squealed.

Yes he anyway after he was done i waved my hand in front of my mouth because his breath fucking stinked. "First off get the fuck out of our faces second of we're new, Ashlynn Russo, Sage Russo and Lillian Russo"

"R-r-russo" the teacher mumbled looking as white as a fucking sheet off paper but to be fair he was kinda pale already. Nodding i lead my twins and i to the back of the class where luckily no one bothered us until.

"Hi that was so cool like what you did with Mr. Fiswarth, my name's James by the way but you can call me Jamie"

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Hi sweethearts i know I haven't updated last week and the week before but i have reasons and one I'm actually not doing well mentally and also I haven't been feeling well, we almost went to the hospital but 🤷 no Transport unfortunately we only had the motorcycle here and i am sick so we couldn't take that, anyway.

I'll try and get another chapter out soon but it really pains to move to much even if it's just my thumbs or really does hurt.

Hope you're doing well and sorry for the long wait.

Love you
Ready well and get plenty of sleep
Mwah 😘😘😘
Anonymouzwish