Chapter Nine

Ashlynn's POV

After putting our bags in the walk in closet, sage went into the bathroom while lily joined me on the window seat. Lying her head on my lap while looking outside the window lily asks, "What are we going to do bubs, we can't stay here"
I absolutely hated hearing that scared tone that she always used when we're in danger, or in this case possible danger

"Don't worry lil, I'll figure something out" i said lightly stroking her hair that is honestly so soft, "That's what I'm worried about, Ash, you and and bubba always try and make it better so that I'll be safe but what about you guys, you forget that i might be younger than you but I'm still your triplet Ash and you don't include me anymore, i know that being the oldest two triplets you and Say feel the need to protect me but that doesn't mean you get to hide things from me as well"

"Shit, I'm so sorry lily I didn't mean to make you feel like we were excluding you but like you said i am the the oldest and I'll always protect you", i finally said before giving her a hug, enjoying the serenity i felt once hugging my baby sister, the one that i failed to protect.

That was until a giant ape decided to ruin it, "oh, great the apes back" i said slightly whispering in Lily's ear while she just giggled a bit, "Hi bubba" she said looking at sage who had a fake hurt expression, "oh so I'm an ape, am i, well then that makes you a a gorilla"he said, "wow the comeback of the year" lily said while we all held eye contact with each other before busting out laughing.

Calming down after our little laughing fit, Sage came and sat down with us, putting Lily's legs on his lap before we all gazed outside the window, just wondering.

Sage's POV

This right here is what i love, being with my sisters while we have nothing else to worry about other then each other but like they say all good things must come to an end.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"I'll get it" Ash said before cautiously walking towards the door, opening it we see one of our brother's come inside, "Dad said to come down so that you can be introduced to the rest of the family" he said and left probably expecting us to follow and even though we really didn't want to, I don't think we should disobey them, we're already more bruised then usual from our previous beating and I don't think we can handle another beating right now.

Walking, or should i say running behind him, we slowly come to a stop infront of two double doors, opening it slowly we see an extremely elegant dining room and in total six different strangers.

One of them was clearly our father, two identical guys, Dante, who so far i think is the nicest brother, the one dude from the car ride and the angry guy who ran out of the car the moment it stopped because he couldn't handle a comeback.

All of them stopped what they were doing immediately after we entered the room, talk about awkward, if there wasn't a true meaning to dying from embarrassment, then this would be it. Clearing his throat the 'Father' starts speaking, "H-hi hmm-hmm Hi, my name's Ashton Russo and I'm your father, Boys introduce yourself from oldest to youngest now, name and age."

"Santiago Russo 25 years old oldest twin"

"Leonardo Russo 25 years old youngest twin"

"Dante Russo 20 years old no twin haha"

"Blaise Russo 18 years old oldest twin"

"Luke Russo 18 years old youngest twin"

"Now your turn" looking at each other slightly we introduced ourselves, " I'm Ashlynn, he's Sage and she's Lillian" Ash said already knowing that lily and i won't be able to speak, me because i don't speak in front of strangers and lily because she's just to afraid at the moment.

"Thank you, it's good to finally meet you again after so long, although it did come as a surprise when we found out that you were triplets instead of twins" the oldest, Leonardo spoke which caused Ash and I to suddenly tense and the temperature of the room to drop, what the fuck you getting at?.

"Never mind that now son, we're just glad that you three made it here safely now why don't we all enjoy our dinner"

Walking to the very end of the table, we all sat down with Lily in between us, suddenly about three to four maids came out with about two plates in each hand, with a HUGE piece of lasagna, some salad, chicken and more things that i cannot name.

After everyone got their plate, the dad said a small prayer before everyone started eating well almost everyone, Lily couldn't eat and well Ash and I won't eat till they give her something she can eat, "What's wrong Lillian, do you not like the food"

"She should just be great full that she has food right now"

"Luke if you don't shut the fuck up right now..." Dante left it at that before turning to us, although anyone could hear the underlying threat to his words. "What's wrong with the food Lillian?" He asked in a way nicer tone than what the oldest twin Leonardo did.

"She can't eat tomatoes and Sage and I  don't eat it" Ash answered once again which i could tell they were a bit suspicious about because lily and i haven't even said anything to them yet. "Oh, just like Luke, hmm, well don't worry we can get some maids to give you what Luke's having"

Not long after our plates were taken away and we each got a new plate that looked even more delicious, with creamy pasta, salad and chicken. After getting our food we said a small prayer of our own because you never really know if you will ever have food again and began to eat, I'll admit very slowly because we weren't sure if we would get punished or not but after the first few bites nothing happened so we began to eat normally.

You'd think that starving for days would make you eat less, well maybe if you aren't a food lover but compared to us, we'd be able to eat three McDonald's big Mac meals and still be hungry but the constant change of eating full filling meals to not eating for days does mess up your stomach for a bit, so we really weren't able to eat that much, like earlier at the hotel when we didn't eat that much, it was because not only was it late but also because we just got a beating so the will to eat was lost but now that it's all over, our appetit will surely come back.

"Having dinner without us, Mr Russo"

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

1/4