Chapter Seventeen

Ashlynn's POV

Walking alongside Sage and Lillian make our way towards the cafeteria where we unfortunately decided or well where Lillian decided we spend our first-day-of-school lunch at, don't question me Lillian calls it that.

Turning a corner I spot a group of jocks standing around someone but what really caught my attention was the beautiful girl in the middle.

Her skin looked so smooth, like melted caramel. I have never liked the taste of caramel before but I'm certain I'll enjoy it far more now.

However my attention was brought back once i saw two of the jocks moving towards her pushing her into the lockers that was behind her.

Without thinking twice i quickly move away from my twins ignoring their confused glances and head into the direction of the caramel beauty.

"I said get away from me Rowan" gosh even her voice sounds so ethereal. Lik-

"Oh ya well what are you going to do if I don't uh?"

"She said get away" i said glaring at the jock who i now know as Rowan. I could see the fear in his eyes and i have never liked seeing it more than i do now.

"This isn't over you black dyke" he said quickly and i watched smirking widely as he turned away and walked off along with his fellow boyfriends with their tails between their legs.

I was brought out of my fantasy world when i felt someone touch my arm ans surprisingly instead of feeling disgusted and flinching i usually would do but this time i somehow felt complete.

"Thanks for sticking up for me back there", the caramel beauty said, i still don't know her name but i think mine is much better.

"Your welcome" i said simply as i saw in the corner of my eyes my twins standing away from us, watching the transaction unfold and i surprisingly felt grateful they weren't near me at the moment and i could speak to the caramel beauty all by myself.

"Any way i gotta go now, bye"

I stood watching as she ran backwards, waving at me saying 'thank you' again and again but ended pushing one of the school's dustbins on her way back causing me to let out a chuckle before stopping myself, 'what the actual fuck is wrong with me' shaking my head i walk towards my twins and we headed towards the cafeteria together.

Luckily they didn't question me and instead just followed my lead in silence but I'm sure that I'm not going to be able to escape their questions tonight.

Pushing the door open the entire cafeteria got quiet instead for.....

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!!!!!" rolling my eyes i head towards a frantically waving boy with my twins following while the cafeteria decided that it was finally going to start talking again instead of staying quiet like a bunch of idiots.

"Hey guys sit down my other friends will be here soon" he said as we all sat down.

Probably ten minutes later and I'm wondering if this 'friends' he was talking about is actually real or if he just makes up his own friends whenever it's lunch.

But he seems quite interested in the conversation he's having with Sage, well he's the one talking while Sage listens but you could see the small nods here and there, while Lily is busy talking, rather quietly might i add, like more quiet then usual that even i have to strain my ears to here her but i think part of the reason could be that my mind has been focused elsewhere.

Regardless she was speaking about what happened during her art class and i was trying my best to listen to what she was saying when...

"Hey sorry I'm late i got ca...." That voice sounds familiar. Turning around i come face to face with the Carmel Beauty.

Sage's POV

Ash has been acting strange ever since she saved that girl. Gosh both my sisters have the hots for someone well as much hots you can get from broken souls but I'm glad i haven't fallen that hard yet

"Hey Sage to want to know why the McDonald's ice cream machine is really broken most of the time"

I gave a short nod before my mind realised that I'm actually engaging in a conversation that is with some who's not one of my twins. What the actual fuck is wrong with me.

"So it all started-"

"Hey sorry I'm late i got caught up with something and YOU!!"

Flinching slightly at her loud voice luckily nobody noticed it, i noticed that it was actually the girl that Ash saved that said that, what's she doing here.

Before i could make any conclusion about her another voice screamed

"But still why IT'S YOU!!" turning around i watch as two girls walk toward where we are sitting.

Well the taller one is walking while the smaller one was slightly stomping her way towards us. "You said that you had other plans and i find you Here!!!"

"Daisy babe stop shouting ok" The one said before she made her girlfriend I'm assuming sit down while she sat beside her.

Everyone was looking at is with confused yet angry glances, all except Jamie, fuck i mean James.

"Uh i think you guys should explain from the beginning..."

James said with a sheepish smile although you could see the confusion in his eyes. He looks cute confused.

What fuck shit i think i have the hots for James.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Here's a little sneak peak at chapter Eighteen even tho i don't usually add sneak peaks when I'm doing a double update, i want to spoil you guys a bit. 💕💕

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Jasmine just looked pissed off which I'm assuming is usual for her.

"Why don't you just leave and stop embarrassing yourself any further bitchy sorry Briana was it?" I asked faking confusion and i can tell it got to her.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Okie that's it for chapter Eighteen sneak peak please continue reading because as you all know, the actual chapter isn't as bad as the sneak peek makes it look.

Anywho
Anonymouzwish out

Mwah 😘😘