Chapter Twenty-Three part2

Ashlynn's POV

Sage and I have been searching the entire school for nearly an hour now and we are starting to panic which isn't good, panic will get us nowhere, so grabbing Sage's arm i take him to the parking lot, so that we can both try and calm down.

"Sage listen we have to call dad" i could see that he wanted to disagree immediately but i stopped him

"I know that you don't want to and believe me i don't want to either but it's the only choice we have, we don't have enough money to even try and consider saving Lily, we don't know anyone here and let's face it we're practically sitting ducks, just waiting for order"

"But she's our sister, Ashlynn, we're the ones that always took care of her, when she was sick, when she was hurt, we even saved her from them, we can do this Ashlynn!!!!, Things are changing and I don't like it, we're letting our guard down which is something we all promised not to do, and now you want them to help us, like we're fucking useless!!"

"We have No CHOICE SAGE!!! Lillian is fucking missing and their the only ones with enough power to help, don't try and deny it, you've also seen the guards walking around the place all the time, the constant switching of languages whenever they start talking about their job don't turn a blind eye to that, something's sketchy about them and they obviously hold more power than they want to portray"

"Yes but-"

"NO BUTS SAGE, Lillian's in danger and we don't know in what condition she's in, we have to stop thinking about ourselves, i know you're scared that they might find out about what happened to us but if it means that Lily is safe, then I don't care if they know but we need their help if we want to find lily, our baby sister."

I could see that what i was saying was affecting him, soon he just sighed and nodded his head in agreement, "fine but only because we need their help to save Lily."

"Only to save Lily " i said nodding my head, just glad that we finally came to an agreement.

~~~
By the time we made it to the front door, it was already past four, and school came out at three, so it wasn't a surprise to see all their cars parked outside inside of in the garage.

Opening the doors, Sage and I walk straight to the living room, and watched as our family argue about where they think we are, that was until Blaise saw us at the door.

We watched as the worry in his eyes slowly faded and soon it was replaced by a more darker look. Getting up from his seat, he began charging at Sage and i, while we stood still.

"Where.the.fuck.were.you" he said through gritted teeth, he probably didn't even notice that there were only two of us here and not three.

By now the others all stopped what they were doing and began to focus on us. "Blaise enough"

Our dad said as he got up and come towards pushing Blaise away, grabbing my hands he slightly kissed my palms before speaking, "I was so worried we all were, i thought i was going to loose you three again and i can't go through that again, please promise me you three will atleast inform one of us if you're going to be late"

Slowly pulling my hands away i prepare myself before telling him the news that his youngest isn't even here, seeing as he already seems shaken up with the fact that we were an hour late, i wonder how he's going to respond to the fact that we don't even know were lily is.

"Actually there's something you should know, we-"

"Where's Lily?" Everyone turned towards Santiago before looking around, only realising now that she isn't with us

"That's what i was going to say, Lily's missing"

~~~

Silence

It's been like this for nearly five minutes before our dad spoke, "What do you mean Lily's missing, she's always with the two of you, so how can she be missing!!?"

"We don't know, she said she was going to the bathroom and we never saw her since"

Everyone's faces seemed to hold more worry now then before.

"Dad I'm going to the warehouse and ask the hackers to try and hack into the security cameras and see if they can pick up any trace of where she is, Blaise contact Агентство Ассасина tell them we want to hire the Nightingales and we'll pay any amount as long as they can help, got it"

"Already on it Santiago"

Santiago nods before turning to the others, "Leo try and get as much information as you can by our allies and find out if they heard anything off recently by any of our enemies or simply anything regarding our family that could lead back to lily, luke your with me and Dante help dad, also dad i know you wanted to do this in a better situation but it's time they know"

Santiago says gesturing towards us before he and luke ran off, leo probably went towards the office with Blaise and Dad and Dante stayed with us before they started

Telling

Us

Everything

Holy shit fuck our family is in the mafia

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

1/2

Well they know now

Anyway time for the next chapter

Anonymouzwish ❤️❤️