Chapter Fourteen

Sage's POV

After putting all the bags we received in the closet, Lily started organising them while Ash and i just let her do her thing.

"Why do you think they bought all these things for us, what do they want" i asked Ash because no one will be this nice and buy three strangers an entire closet.

"I don't know but whatever it is I'll find out"

"We, you mean we will find out"

"Right sorry lil" nodding lily heads to the back of the closet and continues packing away our clothes. Once Ash saw that Lily was out of ear shot she spoke to me again. "I think lily feels like we don't want to be her triplet anymore"

"what why" i whispered back because why would my own baby triplet sister think i don't want to be her twin anymore. "Because she said we're excluding her"

"Fuck i didn't mean to make her think or feel like we're excluding her" i said feeling bad that she feels that way, " i know, i said the same thing but i think we need to start doing more things with her and maybe tell her what we've been hiding"

"You mean tell her everything" i said shocked because it was Ash's idea to keep our a secret from Lily because we know how much it'll break her heart if she found out that we were keeping secrets from her.

"Yeah but not now let's wait till everything calms down before telling her"

"Telling me what?"

...

Ashton's POV

After that call my sons left other smiling or smirking bastards. But exactly like she said, eight minutes later i heard the front gates opening and on the ninth minute, my front door opened. Fuck she's mad as hell. Because i made sure that the distance between my actual home and the gate were a good thirty minutes even for a speed racer but she literally took one minute. ONE.

Fourteen

Fifteen

I could literally count each step with how loud she was being.

Twenty seven

Twenty eight

"Hey uncle Ashton i just thought to say hi before mum beats the shit outta you so buy" Anastasia, Natalya's only daughter said panting before she took of running again.

Forty five

Forty six

"Hey uncle Ashton just came up here to say bye and thank you for all you've done" Natalya's youngest kid said before he took off running because by now Natalya's footsteps were fricking loud, looking to his left he quickly shouted a loud bye before sprinting of in the opposite direction. Fuck now I'm getting scared.

Fifty eight

Fifty nine

Sixt- " I told you ten minutes right"

Closing the door smirking i just stared at her with wide eyes, "and i recalled i told you that best friend or not be ready to die right" she said taking a butterfly knife out of her pocket and started playing with it, "so how about we start"

...

"Go on tell me what" lily said fully coming out of the closet.

Ash looks normal while i look like I'm about to shit myself but trying not too,"Tell you that you still have three packets left" Ash said while pointing to the three shopping bags that were luckily still outside the closet well more like hiding behind the counter infront of the closet.

Gawking at us Lily speaks, "So you would've waited until i was done with everything before telling me that there were more bags, "Yep" Ash said nodding like an idiot and I couldn't hold it anymore and bursted out laughing with Ash joining me after awhile, Lily just shakes her head like we're two children who always has chocolate covering our face in public no matter how many times she's tried to prevent it.

Walking back into the closet Ash quickly shouts love you to which lily replied with a yeah yeah love you too and some more but she was too far into the closet for us to hear.

"That was quick think Ash" i said once i was sure that Lily wouldn't hear. "Yeo i don't want her to find out this way, we need to have a talk, all of us and then both of us can break it down to her slowly and explain the reasons why we did it"

Nodding we were quiet for awhile before i spoke again, "hmm and hopefully she'll forgive us" nodding Ash also takes awhile before speaking, "yeah hopefully".

...
Ashlynn's POV

Last night was kinda hectic, after lily was finish with the closet one of the Visto boys, can't tell you who because I really can't remember but they dragged us towards the movie theatre were everyone else was, including Lily's heart eyes, and we spend most of the night watching Avengers movies. Which honestly was nice because we never got to do this kind of thing when we lived there.

This morning was kinda normal i woke up and got myself and my triplets clothes, for myself i decided to use the new clothes that we got because even if they only bought it because their father told them to i am really grateful.

For Sage i took a simple white t-shirt with a long sleeved black sweater underneath it and a black ripped jeans with a black leather jacket and a pair of black and white Air force nikes. For Lily i chose a white long sleeved long sweatshirt with a black skirt and black and white Air force nikes, lily was actually lucky that they haven't scarred her legs or else i know she wouldn't wear this. And for myself i chose black ripped jeans, a white shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of black and white Air Force Nikes.

After getting dressed i once again woke Sage first and then went to wake lily. Once awake i checked her shoulder because i know she wouldn't and send her to get dressed.

After breakfast which was as always hella awkward, we got into a car with our ' brothers ' and at first they were trying to make small talk but once they saw we wouldn't return the favour they stopped.

And now we're heading to our personal hell except this time it's filled with rich, annoying, obnoxious kids.

Yep we're going to school.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Hey lovelies

I'm really sorry for not updating last week but things have been really bad here for the past week like i mentioned in one of my authors Notes my grandma is dying and it's just getting worse so yep. But also i am now going to school EVERYDAY which is WAY to many but can't argue with the law.

Anywho, i wanted to say thank you to all those that voted i literally received the notifications yesterday and today about the new voters and it really pushed me to get this chapter finished, now time for your hints: (and yes i know I haven't done a sneak peak in a very long while and I'll work on that very soon)

1) We'll find out what happend with Natalya and Ashton
2) It's the triplets first day of SCHOOLLLL
3) A new love interest will be revealed.

Thank you once again for reading and voting on my book it really keeps me motivated to update fast and thank you to all those that followed me do know that i will follow you back real soon

Also expect a house tour, Visto family character list as well as a Russo Aesthetics real soon 😁😁

Mwah😘😘
Remember there are always people who love you
Bye 👋👋👋
Be safe amd eat well
Anonymouzwish 🙃🙃🙃