Chapter Thirteen

Ashton's POV

(The night the Vistos came)

One thing you can always count on with a Visto is the element of surprise and that's exactly what we got. No one expected them to just appear but anyway they're here now.

After i spoke to the triplets, Natalya walked in alone and made herself comfortable on the couch in front of my desk.

"Congratulations Ashton, I'm so glad that you got your children back but now i think it's time we get down to business"

"Thank you and i agree, i think someone's trying to break our alliance apart but I'm not sure why"

"I admit i really did think it was one of your men that broke into one of my main warehouses but after seeing his mafia tattoo i realised that it was just a very good poorly constructed plan to tear us apart"

"I agree the same thing happened when i thought that one of your men broke into our home but after seeing the tattoo, i realised it was made using regular ink and not your ink"

"Hmm, now all we need to do is figure out who's plotting against us and why?"

"I agree, i want to say that it's the Germans but we recently just helped them against the Irish so i don't think they'll betray us so soon considering it's because of my men and i that their Mafia's still standing"

"I agree and I don't think it'll be the British because we just helped them refill their stock and men after they got into petty fight with the Asians once they found out their daughters were in love with each other"

Natalya said rolling her eyes while crossing one leg over the other. Chuckling slightly i finished our drinks before handing her's to her while i drank mine and sat at my desk.

"Well I'm sure that whoever it is, has been in the business long enough to know that they just pissed off two of the strongest mafias in the world"

"I'll drink to that" she said and then clicked my glass lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir! Sir! Our men spotted spies following your youngest children, backup is currently on the way sir"

Nodding i tell him to leave before taking my phone but luckily just as i was about to call Dante to come back home, they all walked through the front door looking exhausted, well Dante looked kinda happy considering he was holding his neck which had a bandage around it but other then that he was fine, my other two sons like grumpy as usual, while my youngest three looked exhausted. Poor kids.

"Hey kids how was shopping?" I asked trying to make it seem like I wasn't panicking just a few seconds ago. Ashlynn and Sage said nothing but just like this morning i heard Lillian mutter something before they walked up to their rooms, no wait, before they struggled up to their rooms carrying, maybe about five bags in each hand.

Poor kids

"I need to talk to you three, come on your other brothers are waiting for us" i said once i knew the triplets were out of ear shot.

Walking slightly ahead of them i entered my office and sat down while Dante closed the door once Luke, Blaise and himself was inside. "The reason why your here is because our men have spotted some spies following you while you were at the mall, but we don't know who yet. Rafael exclaimed that once backup arrived the spies were gone and unfortunately we couldn't capture them"

By now all my children were fuming even Luke looked more angrier then normal, now that's surprising.

Ring Ring Rin-

(Italics- Ashton, Bold- Natalya)

"Good afternoon Natalya, how may i help you"

"My men just spotted assassins by my home"

"WHAT !!!" I asked shocked, this couldn't be a coincidence right.

"Yep we tried to capture them but they escaped before we could, just thought to let you know because maybe it could be the person trying to break our alliance"

"I definitely think so Natalya, I'm currently in a meeting with my sons because some of my men spotted spies following my youngest children earlier"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Ashton, then why am i only hearing about this now"

"Uhm, oops?"

"Just hang up Ashton, I'll be there in twenty and best friend or not be ready to die"

Welp looks like I'm dying in twenty minutes.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Soo it's my mom's birthday and the only reason why i had this chapter published so fast because
😢SCHOOL STARTED 😭😭😭 and I'm not at all ready to be in the eleventh grade, the workload is already so much, urgh but anywho here's you chapter fourteen hints:

1) We'll see more of Natalya's children

2) We'll finally have a school introduction

3) I won't say who but either Sage or Ashlynn will meet there love interest, so you'll just have to read and find out.

Anyway guys that's your hints for chapter fourteen, and I'm sure you all guessed that Lily's love interest is in fact Nikolai Visto, i hope y'all aren't too disappointed with that.

But as I've said, i am back at school so that's fun( no not really i wanted to cry on my first day back, i have sooooo much homework and i go back to school tomorrow, I'm not ready at all)

But i won't give up on this book because as of right now i kinda have a semi secured internet connection and i will at least try to update once a week but if i dont expect a double or triple update or more but do know that i will continue this book and i already have plans for the sequel but we'll get there when we get there.

Bye guys thank you soo much for reading, you guys can message me at any time and please know that i will read it and respond to it the best i can when i can, i really care a lot about you guys, and i want you safe and healthy.

Just something small i wanted to say was thank you for all the support even though i don't update continuosly you still read my book and I couldn't be more grateful thank you also for the new followers and votes, especially comments it really brightens my day, also i think i finally fixed my chapter problem and hopefully it'll be in the order it's supposed to be in. Also i know it's a small chapter but please forgive me 😳😳😳

Love you sooo much
Bye
Mwah 😘😘😘

Anonymouzwish 🙃🙃