4

Jungkook walked into his mother's office with a few designs in his hand. She sat behind her desk with a soft expression on her face, completely immersed in her paperwork.

"Mom," Jungkook grabbed her attention before sitting in one of the champagne colored armchairs that decorated the room. She looked up at her son and smiled. "I have a few designs finished."

She grabbed the papers from the desk after he placed them there and looked over them while nodding, "These are really good. Once the others submit their designs, I'll call a meeting to vote." She smiled. "And Kook, explain something to me."

"Yes?"

"Who's this?" His mother asked while holding up multiple photos of him and Yeojin. From the day they were at the beach to the night she picked him up from the nightclub.

"Have you been following me?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the subject.

"Of course not!" Mrs. Jeon averred. "You know I respect your privacy. You and this girl isn't much of my concern — but you being my son brings a lot of attention to you and anyone you associate with. You know you shouldn't be seen in public with people. I hate that the media doesn't give you privacy, but for the sake of this girl, you should be more careful. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Oh, of course not! She's Hyunmin's step sister," Jungkook's mother gave him a questioning look and nodded as if she didn't believe him. "Honestly, mom. She's a really great friend and that's all. You know I'm not interested in dating."

"Yea, I know," She sighed. "Just — don't let what happened with that Mina girl keep a hold on you for long, okay? Don't you want a family?"

"To be honest, mom... no. I don't want to get married or have kids. I never have — not even with Mina," Jungkook admitted. "Besides, if you want grandkids, Joongki has two kids already."

Jungkook got off of work and was ambushed by a cold gust of wind

Jungkook got off of work and was ambushed by a cold gust of wind. The ground and trees were covered in snow, giving off a beautiful glitter effect as the colorful lights that embellished the trees hit it.

He smiled as he walked past shops and heard the Christmas music play from inside. It was his favorite time of the year so he always relished in the decorations and what not.

That morning, he decided to walk to work — so he obviously had to walk home afterwards. He walked past a bookstore and noticed a familiar face through the window. He smiled and walked in with his hands tucked away in his coat pockets.

"Yeojin, aren't you supposed to be home by now?" He asked, seeing as it was a little past nine. Yeojin looked surprised to see him, but her shocked expression turned to one of relief.

They hadn't seen each other since the day at the hotel as they were both busy once again. Yeojin had moved out of her dads house and got an apartment closer to the bookstore so they didn't even see each other when Jungkook hung out with Hyunmin.