14

"I'm gonna be fine, Kookie," Yeojin reassured Jungkook who was supposed to be boarding his plane. "Hurry up before you miss your flight!"

Jungkook kisses his lady's lips one last time before speeding off with his suitcase in tow. Her smile dropped once he was gone and she put her head down as she walked out of the airport.

Her depression had come back since she'd stopped writing and her boyfriend wasn't there to distract her. She wiped the tears that slipped from her eyes as she made her way back to Jungkook's car that he let her drive while he was away.

Yeojin got into the car and drove to Jungkook's place that he gave her the keys to. She went inside and put on one of his hoodies. She crawled into his bed, laid on his side, and hugged his pillow, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

He was like a drug and she was going through withdrawal.

She missed him so much already.

While he was gone, she decided to pick up around the place to keep herself busy. Jungkook wasn't a messy guy, but with the hands-on job he had and living alone in such a large home, there were a lot of misplaced items.

She started in the main areas like his bedroom, living room, and bathroom — saving the kitchen for last since she'd have to smell foods to see if they were expired.

She gathered all of his dirty clothes that were thrown around and washed them, put away the books he'd finish reading and toss them away somewhere, and reorganized his closet since it was annoying her to see everything mixed together.

Next, she went on to his unused rooms. They were dusty and it often messed with his allergies. He wasn't even aware of the fact that that's what caused it — and neither was Yeojin until she opened the door to the guest room and saw all of the dust particles flying around.

After dusting, sweeping, and washing the bedding of each guest room, she headed towards the kitchen. She tossed out all of the expired foods from his fridge and pantry, making sure to add them to the grocery list so she could replace them for him.

After finishing the kitchen, she walked past the basement door. She'd never been down there before and she wasn't going to until she saw a sticky note on it.

It was written by Jungkook,

If you find this, I don't mind if you look around in here. This is your house too, you know! You can do whatever you want... You're gonna be my wife soon, after all!

Love, your Kookie <3

Yeojin smiled and pushed the door open and skipped giddily down the stairs. She was mesmerized by the room. It was spacious and decorated way differently from the rest of his home.

He lived in a modern-style house with a simple interior. It was white with grey and black accents every here and there. His bedroom was probably the most characteristic room upstairs with books and stuffed animals — but even it was dull.

The basement, however, was amazing. It was illuminated by a blue neon sign that read, "Breathe" and smaller neon signs that were shaped like butterflies.

There was a low white couch with a throw blanket and candy wrappers on it. He obviously spent most of his time down there.

She rolled her eyes and collected the trash that was littered around the sofa.

There was a mini-fridge and a bookshelf filled with mangas, unlike the one in his bedroom that showcased novels, on either side of the sofa. He had another shelf of figurines and merchandise from his favorite celebrities from albums to autographs.