12

Jungkook knew every small detail about Yeojin. She was the love of his life after all.

He was obsessed with her and made sure he took note of any little thing that made her happy, angry, or sad — which is why months earlier, after reading her journal, he started designing a book-shaped locket for her.

He didn't bother submitting the design to his mom's company, because he wanted his baby girl to be the only person in the world with it.

Jungkook smiled at the harp symbol that was engraved on the cover of the book. His girlfriend loved harps.

He placed a photo of him and a photo of her on a different page of the locket before closing it and placing it back in the box.

God, he was madly in love with her. She ran through his mind effortlessly all day every day and he often wondered what his life would be like without her — and that was just it. His life wouldn't be without her.

She made him live his life.

He marched back into the living room where an impatient Yeojin sat. She was on the couch with her hands covering her eyes, asking Jungkook every other second if she could open them yet.

"You can look now," Jungkook hummed, grabbing Yeojin's hand and pulling her up from the couch. He held a small box in front of her and watched as she opened it. A gasp escaped her beautiful lips as she pulled the locket from the box.

"How'd you know?"

"I know everything about you, Love," He turned Yeojin around and clasped the book-shaped locket around her neck. The locket he designed especially for her. "I'm going out of the country next month to meet with some overseas doctors. I have hope that when I get back, they'll have everything under control. We can start a family, Yeojin. We can fill up that locket just like you want."

Yeojin wiped the tears from her eyes as she jumped into Jungkook's arms, "Do you really want to start a family with me?"

His arms wrapped around the girl as he lifted her off of her feet. He kissed her lips and nodded, "I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. When I get back, I'm gonna marry you, baby."

Yeojin pressed her lips against Jungkook's again and smiled, "Then let's start our family!"

His hands held a firm grip on her thighs as he smiled widely at her.

Yeojin woke up with a sleeping Jungkook clinging to her and she smiled

Yeojin woke up with a sleeping Jungkook clinging to her and she smiled. He was always there and never left her. She didn't know how she'd deal with him being gone for almost a month, as they spent so much time together they were a part of each other's daily routines.

Yeojin ran her fingers through the man's hair as he slept. His arms were clutching onto her tightly and his leg was thrown across her body.

Soft snores left his lips and his hair stuck to his forehead from sweat — reminding her of the magical, sinful night they had.

It started off with innocent, gentle caresses and words of affection — but ended with skin connecting, limbs tangling, and symphonious moans filling the room until their bursts of bliss coalesced into one.

She pressed a kiss on his lips, causing him to whine in his sleep and move in for another one. She giggled at his involuntary action and studied his face.

She was madly in love with the man. She was prepared to spend her entire life with him because she knew in her heart that he was going to be okay.

He was sent from Heaven to love and protect her. There was no way the Most High would take him away from her so soon when she'd just gotten him.

She loved everything about him from the way he held her to the way his thin lips curled into a smile every now and then while he slept.

He was breathtakingly handsome, having been handcrafted by the Most High themself. His big doe eyes were Yeojin's favorite feature. She loved looking into them and seeing nothing but adoration and security. He was a scenic being that she never wanted to look away from.

His mellifluous voice and the euphony of the words he'd sing out to express his love for her always made her melt away like the winter snow as the season changed.

He was a lyrical genius when it came to professing his love to her, making her feel as precious as a colleen that inspired a Hozier song.

He never failed to make her feel like she was the only girl in the world — for she was in his. His world revolved around no one else but her and he always made it clear.

He was the sun above her horizon.

The man in her moon.

The second half that Zeus split apart from her that she'd so luckily found.

He brought to her halcyon days that made her feel like a giddy, love-struck teenager.

She coveted him every second of every day. Craving his touch, his sweet, charming, captivating words, and his calming ambiance. He was her heart and soul. Without him, she felt completely empty and useless.

The love she had for him grew stronger every single day, as his did for her.

She'd never get tired of loving, holding, and caring for her baby. She couldn't wait for them to get married and raise children together.

She couldn't wait to watch little them's run around, being showered with love and affection from the two. She couldn't wait to give her kids a perfect life, if allowed by the Most High, with two loving and supportive parents.

Yeojin watched as her man stretched and slowly peeled his eyes open. He smiled as his eyes met her dark chocolate pearls that shimmered with pixie dust.

Her dark hair was pushed to one side of her head to show off her round face. Her soft, cordate lips fixing into a dainty smile as he woke, showcasing her gapped teeth.

She was a dazzling darling that shined brighter than the sun and all of the stars combined and he was proud to say she was all his.

"Good morning, beautiful," He smiled groggily at his beaut. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did, you?"

"I slept like a baby. Are you hungry?" Yeojin nodded and Jungkook climbed out of bed. He brought his soon-to-be bride into his arms and carried her to his kitchen before placing her on the counter. "I want to cook for you." He smiled.

"Can you cook?"

"Tch, of course, I can!" He rolled his eyes while pulling out a jar of honey.

"What are you making?"

"Honey biscuits for my honey — because she loves them," He booped her nose and placed a sweet kiss on it, earning a smile from his lady. "Do you have to work?"

Yeojin watched as he pulled a bowl from under the counter, "School just ended so, unfortunately, no," She pouted. "I only work on weekends now."

"Well, good, more time for us."

"Don't you have work too?"

"My mom let me take leave so I can spend more time with you before I leave to the United States!" He smiled.

Yeojin jumped from the counter and stood in front of Jungkook. She grabbed his face between her hands and placed a playful kiss on his lips, "Mwah!"