TEASER

Anokhi just moved out of the elevator with two files and her purse in her hands and clashed with a person....boom
Both fall down with their belongings lying on floor and stare each other angrily
Yes other person is none other than Shaurya Sabherwal..

Anokhi- Oouch...Dekh ke nahi chal sakte ...aah dhyaan kaha hai..

Shaurya-Oh..madam dhyaan tumhara kaha tha..Mein toh ja rha tha tum aake takrayi...

Anokhi- Oh hello phone pe baat tum kar rhe the aur iljam mujh par laga diya...aur mera poora saman bhi gira diya..

(Shaurya had just completed talking on phone and was about to enter elevator with one bag in his hand and clashed...)

Shaurya-Ha toh saman mera bhi gira hai....

(They both were collecting their belongings sitting on floor along with arguing..)

Anokhi -Ha toh aur karo chalte waqt phone pe baat ...yahi hoga

Shaurya-Oh hello ...gadi chalate waqt phone pe baat nhi karte ...chalte waqt kar sakte hai...

(At that moment he mistakenly picked her pouch which was same as his and she picked his pouch...thus their belongings got exchanged there)

Anokhi- Ek toh galti ki upar se sorry bhi nhi bol rhe ho

Shaurya-Galti tumhari thi...

Anokhi-Ji nahi...Tumhari thi

(With that both stood up collecting his belongings and walked away)

Anokhi-Aree....bade rude log mil rhe hai aaj kal (and he heard this)

Both turned towards each other giving an angry glare and then walked away...

************************************

So this was the teaser
I hope if anyone reads it will find it good so that i can start with story...
Please do tell if my story is good in comments or whatever i have to improve with...
I will soon update the first chapter😊

~Avni