16.~The Past~

So here is the 16th chapter guys.... I hope you all will like it...

************************************

Next day
At office

Anokhi was in Shaurya's cabin after a meeting as both were working on some project...

Shaurya- This Dixit's deal is really very important...i want it to be perfectly done...

Anokhi- Sure..i will try my best...

Shaurya- Actually Shimla project also needs some last improvements and that should be done at earliest...as kal Mr.Sinha ke saath meet hain...

Anokhi- Okay..then we will do that first...

And both continued working on it that day...Soon it was evening...
Shaurya was extremely exhausted with continuous working and same was with her by that time...
At one moment she glanced at him when he squeezed his eyes and again looked at laptop..

Anokhi-(thinking) Thak toh gaye hain... lekin khud toh bolenge nhi...mujhe hi bolna padega...

She thought while sighing...

Anokhi- Uhh..Mr.Ru...

She paused realising what she was going to say and he looked at her confused...

Shaurya- Kya kaha..??

Anokhi- Woh Main keh rahi thi..Mr.Sabherwal...
Coffee??

And then he looked up and his eyes fell on his watch...

Shaurya- No..i think we should continue this tomorrow...its late..

Anokhi- Yess..almost sabhi log jaa chuke hain...

Shaurya- Ok then...hum bhi nikalte hain...

Anokhi- Ok...

With that she went to her cabin to pick her belongings and went to open the door...
This time also he was there standing outside but a bit far from the door so he was not hurt this time luckily...

Shaurya- Bach gaya...

He said while sighing in relief and she smiled...

Anokhi- Ab se mujhe har baar dheere se hi kholna hoga darwaza...

Shaurya- Hmm..you should do that..
Warna agar mera nahi toh kissi aur ka naak jaroor toot jayega...
Waise should i..

Anokhi- Drop me..?(she cuts him in middle)

Shaurya- Yess..and coffee bhi pee lenge..

Anokhi- Okay..

And then they moved towards their car and soon started driving...Anokhi suddenly looked at something outside and told him to stop...

Anokhi- Gadi rokiye jaldi...

Shaurya- Kyun..abhi toh...

Anokhi- Rokiye na...

And He stopped the car...

Anokhi- Yeh...yahapar coffee peete hain..

She pointed him at a coffee shop which was not so big or lavish one but a simple one...which had some open space outside to sit...

Shaurya- Yaha..tum aayi ho pehle?

Anokhi- Haa..its best...chaliye...

Shaurya- Okay let's try...

And both got out of the car and she settled on one of the benches there and he went to get the coffee...

When he reached there She just completed talking on phone with someone and was smiling after that...and he noticed that..