28.~Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe?~

So here is 28th chapter guys....i hope you all will like it..

**************************************

Then he went back upstairs to get his keys and She stood there scrolling through her phone...
but there were some 3-4 drunkards standing there a bit away with their bikes and they saw her...Soon two of them started moving towards her...
Anokhi noticed that but didn't repond and kept looking at her phone...but soon those two of them came and stood very near to her and her heart started trembling...

"Kya kar rhi ho..hum kahi chhod de.." one of them started...
"Haa..tum bologi waha chhod denge.." and other one completeted looking at her disgustly...

Anokhi- Dafa ho jao yahase...

She said with anger boiling in her eyes and turned to move but one of them came in her way and tried to hold her hand just then she pushed his hand away and slapped him hard on his face...

And the very next moment She quickly took the pepper spray from her bag and sprayed it on both of them...and they held their eyes in pain...

Anokhi- Jao niklo yahase...warna...

"Warna kya karegi tu...?" Third goon said coming towards her..

Upon witnessing the sudden turn of events...the other two goons also reached there and went towards her...

And she again tried to spray it on other two but it didn't worked...

"Kyun..khatam ho gaya...ab kya karegi..bol..."
Another one said trying to come towards her..

To that she moved back and turned to go..but the other goon held her hand tightly and twisted it on her back....
while she was wriggling in his hold trying to free herself...other goon came infront of her..but before he could do anything..she kicked him hard at the place where sun doesn't shine...
But the other one was still holding her hand...

Anokhi- Main bol rahi hu...chhod mujhe...

"Chhod usse!!"

A huge voice grabbed their attention and she saw Shaurya standing there..

Just Shaurya moved towards his car only to witness a heart wrenching sight before him..where the goon was holding anokhi and she was trying to get free...

Goon- Nahi chhodunga...kya kar lega...jaa nikal yahase...

With that he tightened his grip on her hand and she let out a scream..

Shaurya- Maine kaha hath chhod....

Goon- Kyun...tujhe kya hain...kaun hain yeh teri..?

And both looked at each other..

Shaurya- Teri yeh bakwas ka jawab dena jaroori nahi hain...pehle chhod usse..

Then he didn't wait at all and moved towards him while pulling him from the other side and started hitting him..

While he was hitting him...the other three started to move from there...but he was hitting him continuously...

Anokhi- Chhodiye usse...

She managed to say somehow as she was feeling a little dizzy...but he was in no mood to listen...

As He was still holding him, he turned to see Anokhi...but then he was shocked to see that she was about to get unconscious....
Seeing that he quickly left that goon and hurriedly moved towards her...
Meanwhile all the goons started to run from there....