27.~Jealous...No!!~

Here is 27th chapter guys...hope you all will like it..

**************************************

Some days went by....and in a week's time wedding bells were ringing for Ahaan and Shreya..
Their engagement was fixed which was after a week...
And wedding in around 15 days considering acceptance of both the families...
Everyone was delighted with the news..
Shaurya was already on mix of emotions but he was really very happy for his sister...

On the other hand he had got ultimatum from Shreya regarding his work..which he was told to put on complete pause till her wedding accomplishes....which he had to do as he had no other choice beyond that....so he had much of workload these days...

Here, Shaurya, Anokhi and Sanika continued working for that project together...this project with Dixits was really important for him and he was putting in all his efforts for making it reach its best..

Coming to present...That day...Anokhi was sitting in her room on the couch...biting her nails...with a tensed face...
Just then Isha came to her room and observed her...

Isha- Anokhi...

She called her out while sitting infront of her but no reply...

Isha- Tujhe kya hua hain...aise muh banakar kyun baithi hain...?

But still no reply...

Isha- Let me guess...Mr.Rude ne kuch...

With that she turned towards her glared her....

Isha- Laga hi tha mujhe...bata....kya kiya tere Mr.Rude ne...

Anokhi- Woh kaha kuch karte hain...unse toh bass ho jata hain...hain na...

Isha- Kya hua hain..?

Anokhi- Unko jarurat kya hain..matlab...

Isha- Tu bata na yaar clearly...

And then she started pacing around in the room angrily while telling her what happened...

Flashback

That day they had very important meeting related to that project...which was successfully completed and all started moving out of the cabin....
Anokhi also moved out...but then realised that she had left her mobile there itself so she turned to go inside again....

But then she stood at the door itself looking at them...Shaurya and Sanika were still there and were discussing about something...rather were laughing at something when she saw Sanika holding his hand....something pinched inside her looking at both of them and she got rooted to her spot...she didn't know why...but she was feeling bad from inside...

Just then Sanika's eyes went upon her and she called her out...taking her out of her thoughts...

Anokhi- Yaa...actually i left my phone there...so...

Sanika- Ohh...actually we were discussing about the project only...

To that she just masked a fake smile and went towards the table and picking up the mobile she hurriedly went out from there...
Shaurya was about to ask her something.. but she didn't listen and moved out..

Anokhi-(thinking) Discussion...Ohh... project discussion...itna has haske kaun project discuss karta hain...
Leave it..mujhe kya...

After that she tried to concentrate on her work for the remaining day...but was unable to do...
Then the day went by and she was ready to leave...and she moved out...
She was wishing from inside to meet him once before leaving but couldn't see him anywhere...so sighing finally she moved out...
But then saw both Shaurya and Sanika there infront of his car..