45.~Thodi der~

So, here is 45th chapter guys...hope you all will like it..

************************************

Both were just silently gazing each other..

All this while both were trying to run away from their feelings but it just brought tmen closer instead..

Just then they heard sudden loud noise of thunder startling them to the core and making them break their trance..

As they both looked away and then Anokhi got up to leave from there after glancing him once but then felt a tug on her wrist as she had to hault upon her steps..

She turned around only look at their joined hands and then at him..
He then left her hand as he followed her gaze..
She didn't say anything anticipating him to speak up..

Shaurya- Tum yaha kya kar rahi thi?? kaafi raat ho chuki hai..

Anokhi- Tum...bhi toh yahi ho...itni raat ko.. tum kya kar rahe the??

She asked in a low voice while looking at him..

Shaurya- Pehle maine puchha tha..

He said while settling on the bench with a slight smile as she smiled back and sat beside him and both started staring the still water..

"Neend nahi aa rahi thi"

Both said at the same time as they turned to look at each other..but then again both went silent... both had nothing to say even though having enough..

The whether was windy so suddenly winds started blowing...just then she felt something piercing in her eyes as she hissed and turned around to rub it off...

Shaurya- Kya hua?

Anokhi- Nothing...woh...shayad kuch chala gaya hoga...aankh mein..main...

She said while getting up from there..
He moved towards her as he saw her still struggling with it..

He just held her hands while moving towards her but she jerked off his hands while still struggling with it and turned to other side..

Anokhi- Shaurya, tum...

But then he again held upon her hands not allowing her to touch her eyes...

Shaurya- Nahi..aise nhi...tum aankhein kholo...

Anokhi- Nahi...aahh..kaise..

And the next moment he pulled her closer and cupped her face in his hands...

Shaurya- Anokhi...Aankhein kholo...look at me..

She struggled to open her eyes while he kept blowing air over her eyes to ease it...
After a while she fluttered opened her eyes and tried to look...

She opened her eyes only to find him gazing at her worriedly as their eyes locked...
She felt captivated, she wasn't able to look away neither she wanted to..

Dil charkhe ki ik tu dori
Sufi isska rang haayee...

He had cupped her face while she was holding his hands and their eyes locked...
They both were just lost into each other feeling the moment to freeze...

Dim moon light reflecting through thin, glassy film of tears..
Both kept looking at each other when a lone tear fell down her cheek but he was quick to wipe that...