29.~Is that Love?~

Here is the 29th chapter guys...hope you all will like it..

**************************************

Anokhi was sleeping peacefully on her bed and suddenly she turned and slowly half opened her eyes and saw someone sitting beside her on the bed...so she completely opened her eyes and saw...and then she quickly woke up and sat there...and stared the person before her in shock....

Anokhi- Aap yaha..?

Shaurya- Haa..main yaha...kyun..?

Anokhi- aa...aap....Lekin aap yaha kya kar rhe hain.. kaise aaye aap yaha..mere room...aur kisine dekha nhi..? Aur..

Shaurya- Sshhh...

He said placing his finger on her lips and she looked at him surprised with wide eyes...

Anokhi- Aa...aap...

Shaurya- Hmm...

Anokhi- Ya...yaha k..kya...

Shaurya- Main yaha tumse kuch kehne aaya hoon...

Anokhi- Kyaa??

Shaurya- Boldu...

He said in a husky voice while leaning more towards her...while her heart was beating at such a fast rate that it may bounce out anytime soon...

Anokhi- Hmm...

She just managed to whisper this...being affected by their proximity...
And he leaned more towards her such that their lips are only a bit apart...and she closed her eyes instinctively...
.
.
.
.
And She opened her eyes in shock and got up from the bed while looking around...

Anokhi- Oh..God..sapna tha...

She said and started pacing around in her room...

Anokhi-Oh no..tu yeh kaisi baatein imagine karne lagi hain...Nikki..woh bhi unke baare mein...kaise..kyun..??
Aise sab kaun imagine karta hain...
Oh no...yeh kya ho raha hain...mujhe aur..

Then she closed her eyes shut in order to move out of these thoughts...but upon doing so she was able to see Him....Only him...
Even with closed eyes...and her heart and mind were at a war...
And here her heart won and she started smiling while thinking about him...

But then abruptly opened her eyes on realising it...

Anokhi- No..no...yeh kya hain...Main aise hass kyun rhi hoon... Lekin yeh sab...yeh feelings... ho kya rha hain mujhe...

"Because... you like him stupid"

Isha's words ringed in her ears..

Anokhi- Isska matlab main unhe sach mein.. pasand....
Nahii...matlab Isha jo bhi bakwas kar rhi thi woh sach tha...
How is this possible....??

And again started thinking about the same and started smiling...
She suddenly starts remembering about their first meet....at Shimla...then at office...and her joining him...each and every moment spent with him...their talks...his care...concern..

Even in that intoxicated state he was concerned about her well-being....that was the first time she felt that...then the way he was holding her hand all the time tightly...

"Tumhe aise behosh dekhkar jaan nikal gayi thi meri..."

The way he was caring for her overwhelmed her as she had no such male figure in her life who has shown such kind of concern towards her....no one...and she was not even expecting anyone to do so....but then why was this feeling so much different to her...