7.~Naina da kya kasoor~

Here is the 7th chapter...i hope you will all enjoy it...

************************************

Shreya- Let's Party...

Anokhi- Why not... I am always ready...
(Thinking)Mujhe baat karni padegi inse.. pata nhi kyaa soch rhe honge mere baare mein..

She thought looking at Shaurya who was also looking at her with a smile..

And the music starts and with that All start swaying with music... But Shaurya stood there only smiling...

Aree abhi abhi
pyaara sa chehra dikha hain
Jaane kya kahun
uspe kyaa likha hain

Gehra samandar
Dil dooba jisme
Ghayal hua mein
uss pal se isme

Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor

Ae dil tu bata re...

With that Ahaan held Anokhi's hand and twirled her two three times... To which she laughed and responded... But then her eyes went towards Shaurya..
Shreya , Isha and kartik were also enjoying and dancing...but shaurya still stood there only smiling....
Anokhi observed that and signalled it to Shreya...
Just then Shreya went towards him and pulled him towards all of them...but he was resisting and going back...
And... He clashed with anokhi as a result she lost her balance and just then he held her by her waist...and her hand went onto his shoulder...
Anokhi just felt a shiver ran through her as he touched her waist with one hand and his other hand was in her hand....

Both were looking at each other...lost in each other's eyes....

Dil ko hazaro
Baandhe the dhaage
Pas paaji nikla yeh humse aage

Hua kya hai
Hua kya hai..humko..haye...

Ek pal yeh daude
Ek pal yeh bhaage
Honi hojaye
Tab naina jaage

Hua yeh hai
Hua yeh...samjho

Dil dil ke milte
Saanche aur khanche
Jo hai banata
Upar se jhanke

Batti hai na hai dhup na
Kafoor na kafoor

No one noticed them except Kartik as they were sharing an eyelock...being in same position
Kartik went near them and pretended to clear his throat so that they can move...
just then they both realised about their position...

Then...both got out of their Eyelock and and moved away but his watch got stuck in the sleeve of her dress..and both looked at it...so both tried to remove it...but while doing that his fingers slighly brushed with her hands and again both looked at each other...as both were close...

Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor
Naina da kya
Kasoor ve kasoor ve
Kasoor

Ae di tu bata ree.....

And soon the music stopped soon...with everyone laughing and enjoying...
But Shaurya and anokhi were looking at each other from corner of eye...and lost in their thoughts about what exactly happened just..