17.~An Official Party~

So here is the 17th chapter guys...
I hope you all will enjoy it..

************************************

Next day

Anokhi and Shaurya were in the meeting room discussing about the project for a while...and then got immersed in documents and related stuff...

And just then Kartik entered there...and greeted them while getting settled...

Kartik- Wow!!...Tum dono ladh nahi rahe ho...its quite amazing..

Shaurya/Anokhi- Main nahi ladhta/ladhti hu...woh toh yeh...

Both said at the same time and looked at each other...

Shaurya- Main kab ladhta hu tumse..??

Anokhi- Aaphi toh humesha argue karte ho...Al time gussa...

Shaurya- Tum argue karti ho..main nahi...

Kartik-(thinking) Achhe khase shaant baithe the...pata nahi maine aisa kyun bol diya...

Kartik- Guys...shaant ho jao... Tum dono nahi ladhte ho..main ladhta hu...woh bhi apne aap se...ki kyun maine yeh topic nikala...okay..
Now..can we focus on the meeting... Waise bhi... Abhi sab log aate hi hoge...

Shaurya- Yaa...right..

And Kartik sighed in relief...Soon the room got filled and the meeting began...
And all discussions went on smoothly...

Soon it was all done..and all were gathering to leave...

Mr.Sinha- Finally...this is all done..and its all because of you two...

He said while eying towards Shaurya and Anokhi...and both looked at each other...

Anokhi- No...its complete team effort...

Shaurya- Yeah right...

Mr.Sinha- Yaa...but if you two would not have put these extra efforts then it was not possible to do it this early...

Kartik- Hmm...its True..

Mr.Sinha- So...I have planned to host a party tonight...to celebrate for this...I hope you all will join...

Kartik- Ohh...that's really nice idea...

Mr.Sinha- Yeah..then see you all tonight...

Shaurya- Okay..

And soon all left from there...

Here, Shaurya was moving outside while attending a call...but then heard some voices coming from elevator side and so he stopped to see who it was...and then saw it was Anokhi talking with Mr.Sinha...
He was about to move towards them but then stopped as he listened what she said..

Anokhi- So...I think i will not be able to arrive tonight...

Mr.Sinha- Ohh...then ok...But if possible... Please try to...

Anokhi- Hmm...sure..

After listening to this...he was about to move towards them but just then her phone ringed and she moved downstairs while recieving it...

Shaurya-(thinking) Ab isse kyun nahi aana hain...God..Ms.Bhalla...

Here, Anokhi recieved the call and it was Shreya...

Anokhi- Haa...Shreya bol..

Shreya- Anokhi...Tu nikal gyi kyaa Office se...?

Anokhi- Haa..nikal hi rhi hu bass..kyun kya hua..? Aree Haa...Tum log toh wapas aane wale the na aaj...