51.~Mixed Emotions~

So, here's 51st chapter..hope you all will like it..

************************************

Anokhi shuffled in her sleep as morning rays disturbed her slumber but then flickered open her eyes as she felt her head throbbing and the next moment she sat straight on the bed and looked around while holding her head..

Anokhi- Main gharpe...ek min...main toh...

She said as she remembered about the party last night and a few things after she had that drink..

Anokhi- Shaurya!...
kal kya kiya maine yeh sab...aur kuch bhi sahi se yaad kyun nhi hai..

She just remembered about being in his arms last night and a soft smile instantly tugged against the corner of her lips

Isha- Kiske baare mein soch rhi hai?

Isha said while entering the room and this startled Anokhi as she instantly looked up at her..

Anokhi- Tu..tu kab aayi?...aur mujhe yeh bata kal kya hua tha..bol..

Isha- Kal kya? Kuch bhi toh nhi...tujhe yaad nhi kya?

She said casually while sitting beside her..

Anokhi- Mujhe bass itna yaad hai ki main...

Isha- Ki tu?

Anokhi- Nothing...i don't know..maine kya kiya hoga...

She said while getting up and started pacing in the room while thinking about the same worriedly..

"Main toh wait kar rhi thi tumhara...aur tum aaye hi nhi"

Suddenly she remembered a bit of their conversation and she facepalmed herself..

Anokhi- Mujhe na peena allowed hi nhi hona chahiye...kya pata...what took over me...

Isha- Haa exactly...itna bada jurm kar diya hai na tune kal ki main kya bolu..

Anokhi glares her and sits there holding her head..

Isha- Anokhi sunn...mujhe bhi nhi pata tune kal aisa kya kiya hai...kya bola hai.. bass itna jaroor pata hai..jo bhi bola hoga..woh baat tere mann mein thi isiliye bol di...

Anokhi- Par nahi bolna chahiye tha..

Isha- Aisa nhi hai..sunn..

Anokhi- Tujhe nhi pata..just leave it..

She said while moving outside..

Isha- Sunn toh...this is how you deal with it...baat aadhi chhod ke jaa rhi hai..

But she didn't listen and left already..

***

Anokhi was in her deep thoughts as she was gazing something unparticular outside the window..

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and her trance broke as she instantly turned to look back..

She relaxed seeing her mother and all of a sudden hugged her as if trying to hide her face from her while her mother was taken aback as she knew something was wrong..

Rama- Kya hua hai...Anokhi..tu ro rhi hai?

Anokhi just nodded in a no still in same position..

Rama- Achha chal yaha baith mere paas..

She said while breaking the hug and made her sit beside her..

Rama- Aur ab mujhe sab kuch batayegi tu...samjhi baat..