50.~Afraid to feel~

So here's the 50th chapter...hope you all will like it..

************************************

Broken...it was her definition now...Anokhi was feeling incomplete from inside and so was doing the thing she hated but had to do it which was ignoring him..
Trusting anyone was difficult for her because whenever she did it she got nothing..
Expecting anything of anyone was the thing she had left very before and so was only convincing herself to be okay with whatever it was..

Yess, she was happy with her father's thing getting sorted out...but was hurt from inside but was pretending to be all okay before everyone..

She was by then very good at pretending things to others...but would only fail whenever he would be around..
So was trying her best to be away from him but fate had other plans..

She had to visit Mumbai as it was Anvay's engagement but the thing about which she was bothered was Him...she knew she has to face him as Shreya had forced her for a party and wanted her to be there and she could not even think to deny her as it was after long she was meeting her friend..
Her innerself was at fight, a part of her wanted to avoid him and a part was longing to see him...

Here, Shaurya had started thinking about the same thing all time and not even cared about himself even a bit..
He was in the guilt of whatever happened and wanted to sort everything if it was possible but still thought that she didn't want his presence around her...

He knew they were those lost pieces of puzzle who fit perfectly into each other and complete each other just wanted her to realize that..

***

Anokhi was happy to be back in mumbai after long..it was nostalgic for her to meet her friends who were her family here before, she finally felt home there..

And after convincing herself of everything to be fine she decided to go to the party..
It was a small bash with few of their known friends only as they decided to have fun..

She reached there clad in simple but elegant black dress and first met her friend because of whom she was there..
Isha was also there with her..
All of them met after a long while and were really happy about being there together..

Anokhi scanned her eyes throughout hoping for the glimpse of one person she thought she would see today but to her dismay he wasn't there..

Ahaan saw that and spoke breaking her trance..

Ahaan- Waise Shaurya kab tak aayega, Shreya?

He said as she instantly looked at him while others understood..

Shreya- Main toh baat hi nhi karne wali unse...aise koi karta hai kya..

Kartik- Aane toh wala hai na..

Shreya- No idea...late hone wale the itna pata hai..

Anokhi looked away pretending to be disinterested in the conversation which on the contrary was affecting her the most..

She tried ignoring the same but as always it wasn't in her hands..
After sometime as all others were enjoying she moved towards the counter while here Shreya and Isha sighed looking at each other..

***

Anokhi- One lemonade please..

She said while moving towards the counter and stood there glancing at her friends enjoying to their best but her eyes were longing only to see him...