42.~Encountered again~

So, here is 42nd chapter guys...i hope you all will like it..

************************************

But then his eyes went upon the person approaching them and he was shocked..

Shaurya-(thinking) Yeh yaha kya kar raha hai?

But before he could react or say anything he saw Mr.Saxena and Kartik approaching them..

While Kartik also looked at them surprised..

Kartik- Anokhi...

He exclaimed while reaching there while Anokhi looked at him and smiled back..

Kartik- Tum yaha...? Aur Anvay tum bhi...

Anvay- Haa we are here for meet up and seminar..i think tum log bhi..

Kartik- Haa...nice to meet you after long..

Anokhi- Me too

She said with a smile..

Mr.Saxena- I guess mujhe introduce karane ki jarurat nahi hai...you all know each other?

Anvay- Yess...we have met earlier...par Anokhi jyada achhe se jaanti hai..

Kartik- Yess...she had been working with us..

He said while she looked at Shaurya who was already gazing her..

Mr.Saxena- Then that's great...it will help us a lot...let's get in then..

He said while they all started to move inside..
As Anvay was about to move in she stopped him and pulled him outside while Shaurya noticed this as he saw her moving with him..

Anvay- Kya kar rahi ho tum??

Anokhi- Pehle tum batao...tu...tumhe pata tha kya ki yeh sab...i mean aaj ki deal...aur..

Anvay- No...frankly just vague idea tha...aur andar yahi log thodi hai aur bhi hai toh...

He said casually while she went into her thoughts..

Anokhi-(thinking) I can't fall weak now...mujhe yeh accept karna hoga..i need to face him...

Anvay- Anokhi...tum thik ho..?

Anokhi- Haa main...

Anvay- Okay then chalein...

She merely nodded to that and then both moved inside...

And then they all got settled there finally talking about the deal...
Though it was difficult for both to focus upon anything else but they had to...

Soon all that was done and they were ready to leave..
They all were casually conversing while moving outside while she was looking at him..

She didn't know what was going on with her... she wanted to run away from there but at the same time wanted to be with him too..just admire him..

Just then his eyes went upon her but then she instantly averted her gaze and turned to move from there..

While Shaurya kept looking at her retreating figure...

Kartik- Kya hua?

Shaurya- Mujhe kya hoga...

Kartik- Toh chal...

Shaurya- Okay chal...

***

Here, Anokhi went to her room while closing the door behind with a thud...
All she could think was him...only him...