34.~Why am i getting affected??~

So....Here is 34th chapter guys...hope you all will like it..

**************************************

Few days went by....and soon it was the day of sangeet and mehndi...
In these days Anokhi was really sad with dealing both of them together...but still shrugged those thoughts of out of her mind....as she was still thinking he can never feel for her...whereas Isha was trying to make her convince but of no use...

Here, Shaurya was just nominally spending some time with Sanika...but was not doing any of it by heart as he was still not able to conclude anything about his feelings...
He was denying to be with Sanika directly or indirectly but not realised it yet...
He was actually in a dilemma from inside but was not showing even a bit of it to others...
As for present...he wanted to focus on his beloved sister and not anyone else...

Now it was sangeet and mehndi day...
Anokhi and Isha Both were ready and also reached there...
They were talking while moving inside..

Isha- Waise tu ek aur baar try kar sakti hain...

Anokhi- Main tujhe kitni baar bolu...ki mujhe kuch bhi try wagere nhi karna hain...aur waise bhi mujhe ab koi faraq bhi nhi padta...

Isha- Ohh really..?? Toh phir itna sajke kisske liye aayi hain..??

Anokhi- Kissike liye saji hu yeh kissne bola...aise hi nahi saj sakti main...

Isha- Hmm...dekhti hu...

Anokhi- Kya dekhegi..??

Isha- Nhi kyunki abhi tak toh thik tha...woh dono bass office mein kaam ki wajah se milte the...lekin ab alag hain...

Anokhi- Kuch bhi ho...ab mujhe koi faraq nahi padta...i don't care..

Isha- Okay...dekhte hain...

Anokhi- Baad mein dekhna...abhi andar chalein...

Isha- Haa tu jaa...mujhe na ek call karna hain...main aati hu..

Anokhi- Okay jaldi aana...

With that she entered inside and found everything decorated nicely and also many guests were already there but her eyes were looking for him....as she was scanning her eyes through entire hall...Isha approached her..

Isha- Kisse dhund rahi hain...??

This startled Anokhi and she started looking here and there...

Anokhi- Main...main kissiko...haa...woh Shreya...ussiko...chal jaldi..

Isha- Achha...lekin usse toh dhundne ki jarurat hi nahi hain...woh dekh..yahi hain... ussiki mehndi hain na...

Anokhi- Haa..haa dikh gayi chal...

As they both started to move , she collided with Shaurya....

"Sorry!"

Both muttered at the same time and looked at each other...
He was wearing a light green coloured kurta with few buttons on top open....
Whereas she was wearing a pastel green lehnga...with her straight hair wide open which were parted in between...

Ban than ke mutiyara aaiyan
Aaiyan patola banke
Kanna de vich peepal pattiyan
Baahi chooda khanke
Ban than ke mutiyara aaiyan
Aaiyan patola banke
Kanna de vich peepal pattiyan
Baahi chooda khanke

Soon she averted her gaze and moved towards Isha but he was still looking at her as she was moving...

Mere sohneya sohneya ve
Ve maahi mera kitthe naiyo dil lagna
Mere sohneya sohneya ve
Ve maahi mera kitthe naiyo dil lagna