47.~Ambiguity~

So here is 47th chapter...hope you all will like it..

************************************

Kartik- Tu batayega kuch..baat hui ki nahi teri??

Shaurya- Kya jaan na hai tujhe, ek baar bola toh samajh nahi aa raha kya?

Kartik- Haa, nahi aa raha samajh..mujhe pata hai mila tha tu kal ussko..

Shaurya- Enough! Jo baat karne aaya tha usspe focus karna...isn't it more important?

Kartik- Equally important hai waise toh but thik hai, abhi ke liye uss baat pe aate hai..

Shaurya- Finally! Toh ab bata..

Kartik- Actually yaha mera ek dost hai, Rishi, jisse maine poore case ke baare mein bataya tha..toh now he is handling that..

Shaurya- Chalo kuch toh achha kaam kiya tune..

Kartik- Excuse me, main hamesha hi sensible kaam karta hu...

Shaurya- Haa maan liya...but ab aage bol..

Kartik- Haa toh hame bhi jaana padega.. tabhi kuch hoga..aur...

Shaurya- Par aaj toh yaha yeh event aur party wagere bhi hai and we are invited, hame jaana padega..

Kartik- Ohh haa...but hum usse pehle wapas aa jayenge..tujhe chalna hai na..

Shaurya- Haa ofcourse, chal..

***

The day went by as Anokhi was busy most of the time with Anvay and wasn't able to think straight anything regarding Shaurya..

Yess, she was pissed off the day before and that made her behave such rudely with him...

She was entirely occupied with many thoughts going on simultaneously and she was not able to think rationally as at first she got that broken bracelet in his room that night..

Anokhi was in shock when she got to see that in his room and thousands of thoughts started moving in her mind..

She immediately left from there and moved to her room while shutting the door behind with a thud..

Tears streaming down her cheeks continuously while she looked for other part of that bracelet in her purse..

That day, those things, everything flashed back in her mind and started playing all over again...

"Because I love you!"

"But i don't"

She was struggling with her feelings all this time, trying to forget everything but nothing worked..
And then encountered him again which she wished she would never..
Trying to ignore him was the most difficult thing she did and she miserably failed in doing so...he had all over occupied her mind that whatever she did she used to remember him only, relate it to him only..

The more she tried to move away from him, the more she got closer to him unknowingly and now things got more messed up as she got that broken piece of bracelet in his room..

Holding those broken pieces close to her heart she closed her eyes as more tears followed their path down her cheeks..

"Anokhii"

Anvay called her third time when she finally turned to look at him..

Anvay- Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara?

Anokhi- Kahi nahi...kya hua bolo?

Anvay- Nothing...tum chalo matlab hum log bhi ready hokar aate hai its quite late already..