39.~Is it the End?~

So...here is 39th chapter guys...hoping you all will like it...

**************************************

Anokhi was waiting for him....Shaurya to come or either call her...but how long...
It was around afternoon when she talked with him...and it was now beyond evening...still he was no where...
She tried calling him many times...but no answers...

She now started growing restless while thinking about him...
She wasn't able to concentrate upon anything else...
She was just restlessly pacing to and fro in the balcony when Isha reached there..

Isha- Kya hua hain tujhe..kabse yahi hain...koi problem hain kya?? Bata na...

Anokhi- Woh...actually Sh..Shaurya ka call aaya tha...and he wanted to meet...bola tha ki wait karu...aur ab dekh...kuch ata pata hi nahi hain...

Isha- Toh call kar..

Anokhi- Tujhe lagta hain maine nahi kiya...ek bhi call nahi utha rahe hain...messages ka bhi reply nahi hai...

Isha- What? Par aise kaise...tu ek kaam kar Shreya yaa kartik ko call kar...maybe unlogo ko pata hoga..

Anokhi- Maine Shreya ko kiya tha call...usse kuch nahi pata...aur woh..

Isha- Toh kartik...usse karke dekh...

Anokhi- Okay..main karti hu...

Then she dialled Kartik's number..

Kartik- Hello...haan Anokhi bolo..

Anokhi- Uhh...Kartik tumhe pata hain Shaurya kaha hain...??

Kartik- Nahi...mujhe toh nahi pata...actually main toh abhi bahar hu kuch kaam se...

Anokhi- Toh...woh office mein...

Kartik- Nahi...abhi toh office mein koi nahi hoga...haa but woh tha toh office meri jab usse baat hui thi...usske baad pata nahi...par hua kya hain?

Anokhi- Nothing...woh bass mujhe kuch kaam tha..
And call nahi lag raha tha toh...

Kartik- Ohh...toh mein bhi try karta hu usse...

Anokhi- Okay...toh agar tumhara contact ho toh bata dena...

Kartik- Haa..sure..

And she hanged the call...

Isha- Kya hua? Any idea??

Anokhi- No...main..main aati hu...

She said while moving from there while Isha followed her..

Isha- Par jaa kaha rahi hain...bata toh..

But she didn't listen to any of it and left from there...

***

Anokhi reached their office first and tried to search for him in the entire building but he was nowhere to be found...

She was feeling something must have happened otherwise he would never do any such thing...but for now she just wanted to see him...

Sighing she finally decided to move outside when she saw it was raining outside...
But for her it doesn't matter until she got to know anything about him...

So she walked down the street towards a small garden area nearby...though she was getting drenched completely but she wasn't caring at all..as only thing she could think was him...
She just walked inside when her gaze fell upon a person sitting on the bench in the dark...
So she slowly moved in that direction and to her shock the person was Shaurya...