22. An angel in white

Harry's mouth hung open once he saw the angel standing in front of him, wearing a lace white lingerie. He sat there on his bed like a fish out of water for few seconds, letting his mind grasp the idea that Louis, his love, is standing in all of his glory before him wearing something this sexy. 

Meanwhile, Louis was freaking out because the two seconds that went without a response from Harry felt like eternity for Louis and his mind was racing with all the negative thoughts, like Harry not liking him in this lingerie. However, before he could run back to the bathroom, feeling embarrassed, Harry stood from the bed and made his way to Louis. His eyes were shining and he was nibbling on his bottom lip, making Louis' heart race. 

***SMUT*** (If you are not comfortable with boyxboy sex don't read until you meet warning like this)

"F*ck baby." That's all Harry could mutter before kissing Louis like a madman. He wrapped his arms around the smaller one's waist and made the kiss go deeper. Soon, Louis is hopping into his hands as they kissed like they haven't done that in years. 

Harry made his way over to the bed while still kissing the blue eyed lad. He bumped onto the night stand, which brought their make out session to an end. Louis giggled at how clumsy Harry can get sometimes, making the older lad pout. 

"You look f*cking amazing!" Harry commented before throwing Louis to his bed. Louis was a blushing mess when Harry climbed onto the bed, hovering over the smaller one. Harry nibbled along Louis' neck, making Louis let out tiny moans. 

"God, you're a f*cking sin" Harry groaned when his dick got harder by Louis' tiny moans. 

Louis giggled a bit before flipping them over, and climbing over Harry's body. He started kissing Harry's skin from his neck and made his way to his torso which had an underwear hanging low. He dragged the underwear down from one side to reveal Harry's hipbone. He placed feathery kisses there as well before giving Harry a hickey there, making the order boy moan loudly. 

"It's big" Louis whispered as he ran his hand over Harry's rock hard dick which was still covered by his underwear. Harry removed his underwear carefully and Louis couldn't help but moan at the beauty of the monster. 

"Am I allowed to curse?" Louis asked hopefully, because he couldn't find any other word that matches what he's feeling right now other than 'f*ck'. Harry chuckled a bit before nodding. 

"F*ck" Louis whispered before taking Harry's member in his tiny hand. He rubbed his hand up and down hesitantly, as he looked up at Harry for any discomfort. 

On the other side, Harry couldn't bear to watch the way his dick looked in Louis' hand because that was a fucking sinister. He threw his head back and moaned when Louis started rubbing it. Louis slowly went up Harry's body again started kissing the older boy stilling giving him a hand job. 

"I'm all yours tonight and every night after this, daddy." Louis whispered in his daddy's ear making Harry groan before flipping them over again. He ran his fingers down on his boyfriend's milky skin making the smaller boy squirm under him. 

"P-please" Louis whispered when the green eyed boy kept on teasing him. 

"What do you want baby?" Harry asked smirking. 

"Anything, just, something" Louis chocked on his own breath when Harry started rubbing his dick over his sinister underwear. 

Soon enough Harry is ripping off those sinister clothes off of Louis body, because Louis' naked body got no parallel. Harry kept on teasing the smaller lad which had Louis frustrated but oh so turned on as well. Louis started whining making Harry chuckle.