14. Little Princess

"Okay. You can go first." Harry was nearly chickening out.

"No! You go first since it was originally you who was to pop the secret tonight." Louis argued making Harry sigh and rub at his forehead.

"I need a minute to collect my thoughts." Harry said as he laid back on Louis' bed. Louis laid down next to him and placed his head on Harry's chest. After few minutes of silence, Harry spoke.

"I-You already know that my parents are into business field." Harry said more to himself but Louis nodded with a soft hum anyway.

"Well. From when I was around 6, I haven't seen my parents more than a handful times." Harry started and Louis sat up to get a better view at Harry's face but Harry pulled him back to his side.

"In every birthday of mine, I hoped they would come and visit me but they just sent a big custom made cake and made Albert invite my friends over for a little party. It happened like that until I was 14 and on my 15th birthday, I threatened Albert to not to invite anyone if my parents aren't going to come to see me. Since then I haven't had a birthday party." Harry paused and let out a sigh. Louis rubbed soothing circles on the back of Harry's hand before placing soft, encouraging kiss on Harry's shoulder. Harry continued.

"I had dreams of them coming home and once awake, I would run downstairs hoping they would be there but it's always just the empty living room. There were times where I would sit by the large window of my room, staring at the gates, hoping their car would pull into the front yard. I-to be honest, Lou, I grew up parentless. Albert was the sorry excuse for my missing parents." Harry rubbed at his slightly wet eyes.

"Can you remember when I asked you how did you come out?" Harry asked.

"Yes." Louis tilted his head upwards meeting Harry's gaze.

"That was after I thought about who to come out to. You know, I didn't have anyone to come out to. I had recently lost my friends back in Cheshire even though they really weren't friends. I didn't think Albert would care if I fucked fireflies. I literally had no one that cared about me. It was just you who kept on texting me and getting into my business." Harry let out a wet chuckle and Louis bashfully slapped Harry's bicep softly. Once the small laughs are died down, the silence dominated the air around them which held the heaviness of unsaid. Harry sighed before continuing again.

"I wish I had my mom there to bake cookies with me. I wish I had my dad with me to play football and go on lad's day outs with. I just want my ruined childhood back. I want to be a normal kid like everyone else is. I-I just n-need them here, Lou. I-I'm not asking for mu-much." Harry's voice broke and Louis got off his warmth just to hover over the elder boy to comfort him.

Louis slowly connected their lips and it was a slow kiss which held so many words in it. Harry wrapped his arms around petite boy as they kissed until they are breathless. Once pulled away, Louis placed a soft kiss on Harry's chin before placing his head on Harry's rapidly beating heart.

"You're the best thing I ever had, Harry. Even though you are broken, you still stood out of everyone else. Your cracks are what made you special. I wouldn't dare to go out on a date with you and let you steal my first kiss if I thought you were a jerk. I always saw past your walls. To me those were not walls made out of strong bricks. They were just glass walls. I saw you through them." Louis stopped to take a breath in.

"You are enough, Harry. To me you are always enough. I know you grew up without love from your parents but I'm here to try my best to give you everything. I know I can't be your mother or father but I can always hold you when you are down. I will always praise you when you achieve the best of your life. I promise I will be there as long as you let me and I never ever broke a promise in my life." Louis looked up when a sob could be heard. He tightened his arms around Harry's torso and placed another kiss on Harry's neck.