2. The Feisty One

My girlfriend has got a bellybutton piercing and I'm a little too excited about that. Anywaysss enjoyyyyy!!!!!!

"How about we go to see the new movie?" Niall suggested.

"No." Louis grumbled as he slouched down the backseat of Niall's car.

"Aw, c'mon Lou. Don't be all grouchy. It was just a boy." Liam snickered from the passenger seat.

"But he made the whole class laugh at me!" Louis pouted.

"Well, you didn't lose your reputation by that. Stop being overdramatic." Niall said, looking at Louis through the rearview mirror for a second before focusing on the road again.

They both were surprised when Louis didn't come back at Niall with a sassy remark and it was probably enough for Louis' best friends to know that Louis is somewhat down about what happened.

"Is it okay if we go and see the movie without you?" Niall asked after a minute of silence.

"Fine." Louis answered.

"You gonna come with me, wight WiWi?" Niall said in a baby voice making Liam chuckle and Louis stiffen a bit. That alone was enough for him to be afraid about being caught with the things he keeps as a secret.

-

Louis threw his bag onto the couch before walking into the kitchen. His mom was still at work and well, dad is out of the question.

"What to eat?" Louis talked to himself as he dug through the fridge. He giggled happily when he found a chocolate. He went to walk into the living room and watch cartoons when he noticed the sticky note on the fridge.

'I'd be late when I come home, baby. There's money for pizza on top of the fridge. Love you. Mom.'

The note said. Louis checked for the money and sure enough few dollars were there. He felt like he has win as Oscar. If his mom is gonna be late, that means he gets time to himself. He can be who he truly is at least for few hours.

He skipped over to the TV and turned it on, immediately putting it on Disney Jr. He watched the cartoon that played while munching on the apple happily. He got bored of it soon and decided to get into some clothes that are more comfortable.

He ran up the stairs with his backpack and opened the door to his room. He placed his book bag on his desk before slipping into to his walk-in closet.

The closet which has many secrets hidden in. The closet which built who he is and the closet which can crash who he is.

He took off his shirt and tight jeans along with his boxers. He walked over to a corner of the closet and pulled out the box from under a big pile of old clothes. He sat his naked butt on the floor as he started digging through the box. He let out a squeal when he found what he was looking for. His sippy and his old teddy 'Cuddles'.

"Want jammies before baba." He thought out loud and placed the sippy back in the box along with the teddy before walking over to where he got his pajamas. He pulled out the only pair of pajamas that has princesses on it, which he managed to sneak in there without anyone noticing. He dressed himself and happily skipped over to the box again. He pulled out the two items into his hands again and decided to take a binky too, just in case.

He made sure to hide the box under the rag clothes before racing down the stairs to kitchen. He made a bottle for himself and placed it in the microwave to get it warmed up. (I want a baba now.)

"Will Cuddles watch Mickey with Lou?" He asked his brown, ragged bear which he had with himself since he was a little kid.

He made up a response from Cuddles in his head and nodded. He squealed when the microwave beeped and pulled out his sippy, being careful about the somewhat hot beverage.