18. For Your Eyes Only

"Harry and Louis?" Mrs. Hollaringsons looked towards the pair. Both Louis and Harry nodded towards the teacher before walking to where the piano is. Harry took a seat in front of the instrument and Louis stood beside him.

"What is the title of your song?" The teacher asked. Both boys looked at each other panicked. They didn't decide a title for the song they wrote!

"I-uh-um... If I could fly." Harry said the first part of lyrics that came to his mind and the teacher looked at him a bit suspicious before nodding.

"You may start now." She said with another nod towards the piano.

"1,2,3. 1,2,3." Louis muttered under his breath and Harry started playing. His fingers ran over the keys of the music instrument really smoothly and no matter how many times Louis has seen Harry playing piano, it'll always be really fascinating to him. Harry had his eyes closed and Louis also closed his eyes when Harry finally hit the note where the vocals start.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless" Louis sang and he couldn't believe how beautiful his voice is blended with the music from the piano. He couldn't help the little smile at the end of his lips and there was no difference for Harry either.

When the chorus came, both boys started singing, filling their hearts with a feeling that's unexplainable.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only"

They both opened their eyes only to meet each other's and they can't help but grin at each other.

"I've got scars even though they can't always be seen
And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing" Louis' voice rang across the room.

"Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless" Harry's voice was definitely beautiful and Louis can't help but feel so proud for his boyfriend.

They continued to sing as they planned and every single thing about the song was flawless. There came the part that did a miracle and got Mrs. Holleringson dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"For your eyes only," Louis woke his voice

"I'll show you my heart." Harry.

"For when you're lonely" Louis.

"and forget who you are" Harry.

"I'm missing half of me" Louis

"When we're apart." Harry

"Now you know me, for your eyes only." Both boys were singing and they could hardly keep in their grins.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only"

"For your eyes only..." Harry hit the last note and opened his eyes. He was met with Louis' blues that was glossy due to the tears he's supporting and everything around him disappeared when Harry felt the need to hold his baby but the loud sound of applauses brought him back to reality.

"Oh my god, boys! You made me cry!" That's when Louis and Harry noticed Mrs. Hollaringson's crying figure. Both boy's couldn't help it when their jaws hit the ground. Mrs. Hollaringsons was never a soft hearted lady, or so they thought. Anyways, this is different of her.