5. Princess Louis

"Shut up! He's not a good daddy. He's not even a daddy! What the heck is wrong with you, Louis?" Louis was talking to himself as he walked back and forth in his room.

Harry calling him 'Princess' was really triggering to him. He felt like his deepest secrets have been revealed to Harry without him knowing that. He felt really, really scared that he couldn't sleep at 2am. So, here he is at 2am, trying to tame the little in him, saying that Harry is not a daddy.

"He's not a daddy." Louis grumbled as he took a seat on his bed finally.

"But what if he's closeted just like me? Oh well, he hasn't even come out as gay. That's not possible." Louis rolled his eyes at himself. He thought a little more and fell on his back to the bed with a groan.

He was glad his mother was doing a nightshift today or else, she'd have come to check on all the noises he makes to get the frustration in him, out.

He thought about being little since he had the whole house to himself till morning but the problem of Harry possibly knowing his secrets kept bugging him. Louis couldn't get himself to relax and be just his little self.

Louis stared at the white, boring ceiling in his room which he wished had sparkly stars on. He let out a sigh as he thought more.

He finally thought that he's being afraid about something that possibly can't happen. Harry doesn't even know where he lives. He doesn't know his Tumblr. He doesn't know anything about his little self.

He finally felt like he's safe and tried to get some sleep. He shut his eyes and fell asleep just like that, dreaming about a certain pair of green orbs.

-

"Would you guys stop eating each other's face?" Louis groaned as he looked at the two snogging teenagers in front of him. They were in the Café and the snogging sounds Liam and Zayn making aren't that pleasant for him.

"Oh, shut up single bastard." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I'd rather love myself." Louis stuck his tongue out.

"It's because you don't know how it feels to fall in love, Lou." Liam chuckled.

"Oh, I know, honey. Believe me it hurts like a bitch." Louis rolled his eyes as he copied a line from internet.

"Seriously, Lou. When are you gonna really do a relationship?" Niall asked as he stuffed his face with food.

"When your grandma says yes." Louis smirked when the Irish lad choked on his food.

"Leave my granny alone!" Niall faked a glare at the boy. Louis just winked at him and focused on his food again.

He wondered if Harry was still sitting at his table and he got the urge to check on him. So, he looked up from his food to the table Harry usually sits alone. His blue eyes met piercing green eyes. He felt a shiver run down his spine and a blush that is a beautiful red covered his cheeks when Harry smirked at him.

'No, Louis. You can't possibly have a crush on that bitch!' His conscience reminded him.

"But dear lord he's so hot." Louis whispered underneath his breath as he looked down at his food to stop himself from blushing anymore.

"What? Hot? Who?" Niall who obviously only heard the 'hot' part started questioning.

"I-I mean the food is so hot, yeah, they are really hot." Louis reasoned with an awkward chuckle. Every other person in the table he's sat at, looked at him like he's crazy.

"Are you, like, out of your mind? Cafeteria food hot?" Liam asked.

"Who did you call hot?" There we go! Niall is back at it with teasing Louis.