4. Not Lasting Relief

"Fuck, no, no,no." Niall groaned as Louis jumped around the room.

"Okay, mister. It is no surprise I'm way better with FIFA than you." Louis winked at Niall.

"Would you two stop yelling? Li woke up from your hoots." Zayn yelled from the other couch.

"Okay, Mr. Overprotective." Louis and Niall both rolled their eyes. Louis challenged Niall for another round which Niall agreed to. He swore that he's gonna win this time, which made Louis tease him. As the game is about to start, Louis' phone dinged. Louis paused the game and jumped for his phone making Niall narrow his eyes at him.

"Who got out little Lou so excited to reply back?" He voiced out his curiosity.

"Your grandmother." Louis simply replied as he opened the text from Harry.

Harry: Ello, feisty!

Louis giggled at that before replying with a 'Hey frog.'

"Oh really? I knew that my grandma got tricks to get the boys." Niall rolled his eyes. "Now tell me who it is." He wiggled his brows.

"It was just Harry." Louis replied with an eye roll of his own to show off that he doesn't care.

"Harry? As in Harry Styles?" That was Liam. Louis looked at him with a bored expression.

"Yes, he is."

"When the heck that happened?" Niall asked throwing the controller to somewhere else.

"What?" Louis asked trying his best to act clueless.

"Okay, Louis. You got something to explain." Liam said sitting up.

"He just blackmailed into adding his number to my phone." Louis told them the story which had them laughing.

"You could've grabbed the phone when he asked for your fingerprint." Zayn said, making a faint blush cover Louis' cheeks. Has he been caught again?

"Have you seen him? He's much taller and stronger than I am. He can get it back within two seconds." Louis tried to reason.

"Oh wow, see who just said that they are short and weak!" Niall chuckled.

"Oh shut up, leprechaun." Louis tried to slip away from the talk but every other in the room seem to have other plans.

"Does out little Lou have a crush?" Liam sing-songed.

"No!" Louis was quick to defense himself but the blush on his cheeks betrayed him.

"Oh what a believable answer." Niall rolled his eyes, making Louis groan and fall onto the couch, face first. He screamed into one of the couch pillows, making everyone else laugh.

-

"Okay, Simon vs. Homo Sapiens Agenda or Paper Town?" Harry asked himself as he looked back and forth between the two books he held in his arms.

"Simon vs. Homo Sapiens Agenda, it is." He told to himself and put the other book on its shelf in his personal library. He took a seat on the table by the large window and started reading the book in his hands.

Halfway into the book he felt himself drift off to somewhere else. Maybe the reason was the plot of the book because he hasn't come out to his parents yet. He hasn't come out officially to anyone yet. Because, there was no one who cares about him that much to know a fact like that about him. But he obviously flirted with little twinks and has slept with a few.

He wanted to come out but he didn't know when or to whom. He can come out to Albert but he's just a servant who's there to fill in the blank space his parents left in his life. A paid servant can never be a mother or a father to a child. He hoped his parents understood that. Yes, he gets everything he wants. He can ask for a Lamborghini and his parents would immediately get him one. He can ask for the most expensive outfit in the world and his parents would get him that.