1. Ugly Frog

"A new kid?" Louis asked squinting his eyes at Niall.

"Yep. Liam said so." Niall nodded while digging into his mess of a locker.

"That's good. I'm getting bored of seeing the same faces of these kids every day." Louis chuckled.

"You don't get enough of seeing me though." Niall sing songed while blinking repeatedly to look like the 'sexy girlfriend'. Louis rolled his eyes before speaking up.

"You are the one I'm most bored of seeing." Louis said with a smirk making Niall fake a gasp with a hand over his chest.They both were interrupted by Liam approaching them.

"What's up with this drama queen?" He asked gesturing to Niall.

"Probably didn't stick any of those sparkly anacondas up his ass last night." Louis said like it's the most obvious thing. Liam started laughing.

That's how Liam is, he laughs at everything even if it was funny or not. He sometimes laugh at bad jokes so the person saying it won't be embarrassed. He's that big hearted.

"Shut up, Tommo. You got a mouth too big for your body." Niall fired back.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey but you got a dick too small for your body." Louis said while placing a hand over his heart and looking up at Niall with his head tilted to a side. Liam was dying by then. He was gasping for air while laughing like a dying whale.

Niall decided to shut up with a huff, knowing that there's no way he's winning this with Louis. After all he's the Sassy Tommo and the whole school knew about. Louis wore a winning smirk as he leaned against his closed locker with his arms crossed, facing Niall until Liam finishes laughing and Niall finishes taking out his books.

He didn't notice someone comes near him until the locker door next to his opened with force, hitting the back of his head.

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head as he turned around to find who the rude person is. He was met with the blue locker door at first but he stepped back a little.

First thing he noticed was an unfamiliar mess of curls that went past the person's shoulders. He then noticed the shirt that had dark red roses on the black background. His eyes scanned down the figure in front of him and saw how tight their jeans are and a pair of so-fucking-expensive Chelsea boots.

Louis decided to talk to the person and burn them with his sassiness as they didn't even apologize for hitting him with their locker door. It's not like you can't hear the bang of a locker door hitting something to not know it.

"Excuse me." Louis placed his hands on his hips with one hip popped out. The person seem to hear his squeaky voice from behind as they turned around.

Louis felt his knees buckle at the sex on legs in front of him. There stood, in front of Louis, a walking masterpiece with green eyes, long hair and fucking long legs. His tattoos that are visible through his see-through shirt was just adding more to the sinister thoughts running through Louis' head.

"Yeah?" The guy spoke. Louis wouldn't doubt himself if he fell to the ground now. That voice, dear fucking lord, that voice! Louis was basically squealing and jumping down the hallways in his head now.

Louis was openly checking the guy out and he, himself didn't even notice it until the guy cleared his throat. Louis blushed at the fact that he's been caught but composed himself since he came here to sass out the guy not to get himself off to the sight of him.

"Well, any particular reason for hitting me with the locker door of yours?" Louis asked putting back his sassy demeanor.

"Oh, did I? Well, not that sorry, since you could've moved." The guy said with a roll of his eyes. He pulled out his books and walked away without even giving a glance to a Louis who stood there with his mouth hung open.

Niall and Liam's expression matched to Louis' but it was only until Niall started laughing.

"The Sassy Tommo just got sassed!"

-

"Okay, I fucking hate that new bitch." Louis grumbled as he sat next to Liam in his English class. Liam snickered as he pulled out his binder and a well-sharpened pencil.

"He just sassed you, Lou. That's not a much problem." Liam rolled his eyes.

"It is! I'm the only sassy one here. Plus, he's fooking new to this school! Who does he thing he is!" Louis spat out.

"Well, people as much sassy as you can exist Lou. That's not a crime." Liam mumbled, snickering.

Much to Louis' hatred the curly haired boy entered the same class they are in. Louis stared at him, questioning god but something clicked in his mind, making him smirk.

"Yeah but not with me." Louis whispered, making Liam's eyes widened.

"Don't, Louis, don't do that." Liam warned, knowing what Louis is gonna do. Louis ignored Liam in favor of causing the curly haired bitch a little embarrassment.

The guy came to walk past Louis' desk while sending Louis a smirk. Louis sent a smirk back and stuck his leg out right at the time the curly haired lad was about to go past him. The guy halted, making Louis' face fall.

"Is your leg too long?" The guy smirked. Louis stared at him with burning anger.

"Oh see, who talks, a lanky frog." Louis sassed back.

"Oh right, you are too short, I forgot." The guy stabbed right at Louis' weak point. He hated being called short. He is. Not. Short. That's the final and it'd last like that.

He shot off of his seat and stared at the tall one in front of him. Well, he had to tilt his head up but that's not the point.

"Excuse me, ugly frog, I'm not short. It's just your height is abnormal." Louis' voice was getting louder and louder.

"Oh ugly frog? You must be the princess that kissed the frog. Or else no one checks out an ugly frog." The curly haired boy smirked and sent Louis a wink before walking over to his seat. Louis stood there dumbfounded, trying to ignore Liam's snickers mixed with others in the classroom.

He jumped when he felt someone whispered in his ear.

"The name's Harry, baby. Harry Styles."

*****

(Word Count 1106)

A/N - Short but I think it gave you the idea. *shrugs*

Soooooooooo do you like the book so far? o.O

I hope you do!!

Anygay, byeeeeeee baby potatoes! Have a nice day/ night! I love y'all to death! (: xxx

-Ash