20. Polaroid

"3,2,1!"

"Merry Christmas, baby!" Harry yelled out as he stared at Louis on his phone screen and Louis giggled from the other end.

"Merry Christmas, Hazzie!" Louis sent Harry a flying kiss and Harry being the cheesy one he is, caught the kiss and placed it on his chest where his heart is. Louis blushed as he tried to hide it with giggles.

Louis then turned his phone and showed Harry Jay sitting on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate.

"Hey, Jay! Merry Christmas!" Harry said with an excited smile.

"Merry Christmas, love!" Jay sent the boy a warm smile and Louis could easily see the way Harry's face fall.

"Are you alone for the Christmas?" Louis asked with a frown.

"Uh- kinda, yeah? I mean, I thought-uh- I thought maybe mom and dad will show up or something but I'm being stupid, aren't I? I mean- I mean, I'm 18 now, almost 19 but I still think they'll come." Harry said all of them without making eye contact with Louis.

"Hey, look at me." Louis said softly and who's Harry to ignore his baby's little request. "You are not being stupid. You just have hope. Everyone needs hope to go on with life. If there's no hope, there will be nothing to live for." Louis explained wisely and Harry sighed before nodding.

Jay who was sat behind the screen cocked an eyebrow as if to ask, 'What's the matter'. Louis turned the screen and mouthed, 'Can Harry spend the Christmas with us, please? I'll explain later.'

Jay seems to think for a while before nodding with a soft smile and Louis sent her a grin and a 'thank you'.

"Come and spend this Christmas with us." Louis suggested making Harry's eyes widen with excitement.

-

"These are delicious Jay. Thank you so much." Harry said once he finished his Christmas breakfast at Tomlinson household.

"Thank you, love." Jay smiled at the green eyed boy before standing up to collect their plates. Harry being the charming one he is, offered to do the dishes while Louis sat there being lazy.

"Okay, time to open gifts!" Jay announced and Louis let out an excited squeal making both Jay and Harry roll their eyes at the smaller boy. Once they are sat around the Christmas tree, which is decorated beautifully, Louis leaned over and took a gift labeled 'LOUIS'.

"For me!" He giggled before tearing off the wrapping paper.

"Try to be less messy, Louis." Jay said, clearly stressed, making Harry chuckle.

"Sorry, mom." Louis sent her puppy dog eyes. He finally opened the box and on top was a paper which had 'From your Hazzie' written. Louis grinned and looked at Harry. Harry sent back a fond smile before telling the boy to see what's inside.

Louis removed the paper and gasped at what's inside. Inside the box was a Polaroid camera! Louis immediately took it out and turned it on before pointing it at both Harry and Jay. He took a picture of them and giggled once the sheet came out.