11. Cozy & Simple

"Louise!" Niall yelled out as he stood up from the cafeteria chair, successfully attracting the attention of lots of people.

"God, Neil, I swear to god if you yell out what I just said..." Louis sent him a murderous look.

"But- Fucking god! He kissed you? And even asked you out?" Well, seems like Niall is not gonna shut up anytime soon.

"Shut the hell up and sit down, will ya?" Louis said through gritted teeth because he's sure that a good portion of people in cafeteria heard what Niall's big mouth just yelled out.

-

"There are rumors that a guy kissed and asked the Sassy Tommo out." Louis jumped when he felt someone whisper in his ear while he was taking his books out of the locker. His cheeks turned pink when he recognized the voice. He turned around and Harry was standing probably only 6 inches away from him.

The hallways are deserted because it's been few minutes since the bell rang for the period. Apparently they both are late for their classes but why not flirt a bit since they are already at blame.

"Oh, really? Who must be the guy?" Louis knitted his brows together while pouting a bit to fake a thinking face. Harry smiled fondly at the smaller boy.

"Maybe a frog because he's the princess that kissed the frog." Harry said leaning down to steal a kiss but before he could place his lips against Louis', Louis ducted down and jumped out of the space where Harry had him trapped in between the locker and himself.

"Take me out first, Styles!" He giggled as he ran down the deserted hallway.

"Tease!" Harry groaned out and chuckled as he watched the smaller one bounce down the hallway.

-

"I'm gonna faint! This is still too much for me." Niall placed the back of his hand against his forehead while tilting his head back.

"Shut up, Nialler." Louis rolled his eyes before continuing what he was saying to Liam. "And then we both kept staring into each other's eyes and he asked me, 'Will you get mad if I kissed you now?'" Liam let out a squeal.

"God, he's so cute!"

"I know right! But shut up and let me finish." Louis continued again. "And I said, 'No'. Then he was kissing me even before I could register what's happening. His lips felt so goo-"

"Spare me the details about his lips, please." Liam plugged his ears with his pointer fingers.

"Okay, okay. When we pulled apart we again kept on staring into each other's eyes. Then he fucking asked me out, Lima bean!" Both Liam and Louis squealed as Niall face palmed while watching them from his place leaned against the trunk of his car.

"He's coming, he's coming!" Liam elbowed Louis.

"Hey, guys!" Harry waved at Louis' friends.

"Hey!" Both Niall and Liam sent him warm smiles. They haven't had time to talk with each other properly yet but they just have to talk since Louis tells them everything about Harry.

"Hi, princess." Harry whispered once he's in front of Louis making the boy blush. No matter how many times Harry says it, Louis would blush every time he uses the nickname.

"Hi!" Louis bit on his bottom lip to keep in a giggle.

"I'll pick you up at 6 tonight, okay?" Harry asked smiling warmly at the smaller boy.

"Okay but where are you taking me? So I can decide what to wear?" Louis asked.

"Well, that's a surprise but wear something casual. If that helps you, I'm wearing a sweater and jeans."