19. Bloom & Boom

Egg yolk is disgusting. Okay, happy reading, my beautiful baby potatoes! 

***

"I can't believe he has forgotten my birthday, Niall!" Louis stomped his feet making Niall roll his eyes.

"He's human, Louis. If you want I'll remind him. It's not here for another five days anyway. he will have time to buy you shit." Niall was definitely not good at this hiding thing. He looked around hoping to see Liam around somewhere and scoffed when his eyes landed on Liam and Zayn snogging against Zayn's locker at the far corner of the hallway.

"No! Don't remind him. I'm not a needy bitch, you moron. He'll remember if he does, if not he can stick a dick up his ass." The blue eyed boy rolled his eyes as he cursed while ignoring the small voice in the back of his head telling him to not curse if he wanna be daddy's good little princess. 

Louis looked at Niall when the blonde didn't give a reply and saw him staring at something behind him. He followed the blonde's gaze and almost fell over when he found Harry standing behind him with a frown on his features. He didn't look happy at all.

"Can I talk to you, Louis? Let's head home." Oh god, it's never good when he called Louis in his first name. Louis bit on his bottom lip in worry before nodding and waving at Niall. He followed Harry to his car in silence and got in the passenger seat when the green eyed boy opened the door for him.

"Tell me your rules." Harry demanded as he turned on the car.

"I-daddy, I'm sor-"

"What did I say, Louis?"

Louis' bottom lip started wobbling because he wasn't used to mean daddy at all. It's his first time seeing Harry mad at him for breaking a rule.

"I-I can't remember the rules." Louis was at the verge of starting the waterworks and Harry doesn't seem to give up on his punishment for that.

"Well, you must remember there was a rule of not cursing. Do you remember it?" Harry asked still his eyes at the road ahead them. He was afraid if he looked at his little one, it'll break his mean demeanor and he'll not punish Louis for that.

"Y-yes, daddy." Tears started streaming down Louis' face as he pouted so hard. He looked at daddy with big blue eyes hoping he'd at least send him a glance but he didn't.

"Well, that rule applied for both big Louis and little Louis and I do not appreciate you cursing behind my back. It means you don't believe daddy to do the best for you and it means you don't trust daddy." Harry said coldly.

"N-nu, daddy! Louis trust daddy so much." Louis spread his arms wide to show how much he trusts his daddy.

"But you broke rules behind my back and you deserve punishment for that. We are going to my house now and it's half an hour without any physical contact with daddy." Harry said with finality to his words and Louis was already a crying mess.

"Nu, daddy. Loulou is sowwy!"

"You can apologize to daddy when you are done with your punishment." Harry pulled the car to his drive way.

"Get some tissues and wipe your face." Harry pointed towards the tissue box on the console. Louis looked at his daddy hoping to see him look at him but he was looking elsewhere. Louis reached for few tissues and wiped his face but the tears just won't stop!

"Let's go inside." Harry opened the door for Louis and they walked inside. Louis was still crying his eyes out as they walked past Albert but there was no difference in Albert's usual bored out features.