Interview

I was in my old principle office waiting nervously can you blame the guy two get a second job to help to afford my apartment and ect.? I swear this damn inflation is going to make the world into another great depression from the 1930's. She finally enter her office after she shortly took her seat and start reviewing my file. 

Principle's POV

I took a look at my former personal student's file that is recent attempt for teaching. 

???'s file

Name: Johnny "Josuke" Bismark

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Teaching degree: History [Cation: Assign someone to be the actual history teacher duo to him being extremely obsessive on German history.]

Principle's POV

I smirk than look at Johnny. 

Johnny's POV

I saw her smirk which normally someone is screwed. 

Principle: [smirking] Seems you "passion" never died out about German history? 

Johnny: Yeah, Mrs. Clearson.

Principle: When are you able to work? 

Johnny: Ma'am, I can only work on Wednesdays and Fridays for this school for seven hours if needed to be the janitor. The other work is a grocery store as a bager, janitor, and buggy boy.

Principle: Very well. You're hired just to be sure I have someone you can get along with to help out your class that you be helping.

Johnny: Thank you. 

Principle: I still remember that prank you did to me bout my precious Chihuahua! 

Johnny: In my defense that dog had it coming when she took a crap on my backpack.

Principle: [sigh] Still you didn't need to dog nap her and use hair spray can than telling me she somehow turned into Shih Tzu! 

I can barely hold my laughter in.

Johnny:  Since tomorrow is Friday I come around 7:30 AM? 

Principle: Same ol student.

I just smiled than shook her hand than exit her office and head home. 

6 and a quarter mile six long hours later in front of Johnny's home. 

Johnny:[smiling] Home sweet home. 

After entering my hobble home took a look at my watch noticing it was 8:58 PM, making dinner which blood sausage, sauerkraut, and purple potatoes little after cooking it I turn on Youvids and re watch Naruto and wonder what would be like to live t...

After entering my hobble home took a look at my watch noticing it was 8:58 PM, making dinner which blood sausage, sauerkraut, and purple potatoes little after cooking it I turn on Youvids and re watch Naruto and wonder what would be like to live there? Hopefully less bullshit than this world I live in. Five episodes past once I put my now finished dinner in the dishwasher going to my bed to take a nap.