Party time!

3rd POV 

Everyone is hearing Johnny's plan for his daughter's 1st [official] birthday party with Hudson, Bashe, and Sarah being on the phone. 

Bache: I go and grab the food and drinks. 

Sarah: Do I need to either make or get a cake? 

Johnny: Sarah, to be honest. You know her tastes you may want to make it. 

Sarah: She's like you, ya know? Can and will eat almost everything in front of her on a plate. 

Johnny: True. It's up to you than for the idea of said cake. 

Sarah: On it! Do we need two or one? 

Orin: Two be best. 

Sarah: Got it. 

Weaver: [looking at Johnny] My Kaiser, you need to get her a gift, she may like. 

Johnny: I have a idea. 

Everyone: ???

Johnny: For those invited will see what I have in mind. 

Naruko's POV

Geez, school couldn't get more boring. 

Teacher: Naruko, would you please answer this question? 

Naruko: [paying attention] Yes. 

Teacher: [looking at his book] What's ten times by six? 

Naruko: 60? 

Teacher: Very good, here's another question. 

Naruko's thought: Wiz, Onii-chan! 

Wiz: Nope. Figure out for yourself, I'm sure you get it! 

Teacher: If Jackson has five apples and Jessica split 3 apples to her friends including Jackson, how many are left? 

Teacher: Adam, please answer. 

Speaker came on. 

Speaker: Would Miss. Naruko come to my office please. 

I left my classroom than rush to the principle's office. 

In the principle's office. 

Principle: Relax, you're not in trouble. 

Naruko: [confused] ???

Principle: [giving her $10 bill] Happy birthday! You're uncle is picking you during lunch break so, get your teachers' homework assignments and work at it at home. You have at least one after your birthday party. 

Naruko: [taking the dollar] Question, ma'am? 

 Principle: Hmm? 

Naruko: What's a birthday and birthday party? 

Principle: Birthday is a term for a person to be born on that day and it's very exciting to celebrate it! As for the party part is something you have to experience for yourself. Go on and do the things you need to do before your uncle gets here.

Naruko: Right! 

I got out of her office than rush for all my teachers' except for PE one for my homework before I knew it Uncle Hudson picked me up than heading home to ask Dad what's a birthday party. 

Hudson's POV

Taking a quick look at Naruko than returning my gaze at the road, with CCR music softly playing in the on the radio's speakers.

Hudson: Hey, kid? 

Naruko: [doing her English homework] Yeah? 

Hudson: I got something for you. 

Naruko: [looking at Hudson] Yes? 

Hudson: Alright, Daniel get over to her! 

Daniel: [bark] [bark]!

 Naruko: [blushing] A puppy!

Daniel hops over the arm rest and landed on Naruko's lap and Daniel starts waging his tail and licking Naruko's face. 

Naruko: [giggling] Stop it, that tickles!

Hudson: You'll love your party that is about to start if we don't hurry! 

Mini time skip. 

3rd POV

With Naruko holding Daniel in her arms as one of her maids getting her homework in the royal study hall with Hudson escorting Naruko to the dinning room. 

Everyone: Happy birthday, Naruko! 

Naruko stunned and sit next to Johnny who in turn is hugging both Daniel and Naruko. 

After eating dinner and cake everyone except for Hudson taking one turn at a time giving her gifts. 

Lists of gift from her family: 

Van- Keys to a Cadillac car with several death glares at Van. 

Woods- M14 rifle and paid lesson how to maintain it and firing it. [took a lot of hefty amounts of persuading to Johnny about it.] 

Bache- An idiots guide for wood working and skate boarding books. 

Sarah- $50 gift card to a clothes shopping center. 

Johnny- Squier Bullet Mustang guitar.

Orin and his band two songs. 

[Orin's singing voice is all powerful Ozzy Osborne]

All this making Naruko cry out of joy because she never was treated like this before and love her family even more and will fight to tooth and nail to protect them despite her young age. She was in the Royal study hall alone except for Daniel till a knock was heard. 

Naruko: Yup?

Johnny came in the room than sitting on his chair in front of her. 

Johnny: [nervously smiling] Naruko, how was your 1st birthday party? 

 Naruko: [jump off of her chair and crying on his chest] D-. Daddy. I love it all! Thank you!!

Johnny: [giving her a piggy back ride] Time to play today not studying! 

Naruko: [brightly smiling] Till tomorrow?

Johnny: Yeah. If you feel like working on the weekend than be my guess. 

Naruko: [hugging tighter] You're a meanie, Daddy! 

After few hours of playing with Naruko and Daniel, he put Naruko in her bed as she ask Johnny if it's ok for Daniel to sleep on her bed with her like a teddy bear would. Johnny smiles just nod than Daniel hop onto the bed and got near her face and start to going to sleep than Johnny leaves the room himself going to bed.