Eves dropping.

At the newly built military and civilian airport with News presses standing near the entrance    while Johnny with his cabinet and his daughter sitting in the protective box. 

Mayor: [on the podium] Today is a special day for my fellow Germans! This new airport is fully functional as a civilian and military airport outside of Munich, while I can't openly tell you the military part what I can tell you that in a few hours all airports will be open to everyone! Our Kaiser will come to the podium and give us the opening ceremony! 

Johnny: [nervous] Oh boy. 

Naruko: [looking at Sarah] Big sis? 

Sarah: [ looking at her] ???

Naruko: [worried] Why is Daddy nervous? 

Sarah: [bit uneasy] Well, let's just say he isn't good in front of a crowd. 

Naruko: What happens if he does? 

Sarah: [returning her sight on Johnny] You see in a moment. 

Johnny's thought: [walking to the podium] Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I hope that Chili cheese burritos from Taco Bell don't back fire on me. 

Johnny [near the podium felt a bit of gas coming out] You damn, traitor!

A/N: Fellow victims of Taco bell can figure where this is going. 

outside of the area two spies from the Hidden leaf village near the tree line were spying in while the other was doing "business" behind some bushes. 

Spy #2: [looking bored] Done yet? 

Spy #1: [in slight pain] No. Just go on without me. 

Spy #2: [pinching the brim of his brow] I told you to not try what they called burritos from the "Taco Bell"! 

Spy #1: [passed gas] Sir, fuck you! 

Spy #2: [walking to his mission site] I need a raise. 

Back at the event. 

Johnny: [beyond nervous] Hi- Hi there. 

Crowd: [unsure] .....

Johnny: [gulp] This new place is one of the first international airports in the world, filled with tourist pamphlets, few cafes and restaurants, and of course restrooms. 

Johnny's thought: [heard his stomach quietly growls] God, kill me now! 

Aqua's voice: Not happening, Kaiser. 

Johnny's thought: Figure of speech, ya idiot! 

Body guard #1: [whispering] Woods? 

Woods: [whispering] What?

Body guard: [whisper] You did give the Kaiser some Peptobismol for his problem?

Woods: [realizing] I forgot. 

Body guard: [worried] I go get extra toilet paper. 

Woods's thought: Dumb ass!  

Johnny: [barely holding it together] This airport will be named Ludwig International Airport and as of now it's open however, few civilian planes are checking for anything out of place as well as updates so, they won't be available till next week on Monday at 1400 hours [2:00 PM] Local time. Have a good day!

Johnny rushes out of the outhouse stalls to relieve himself while few Royal body guards [Woods included] go to guard him. 

Woods: [bit regret] Uh, Highness? 

Loud gas was heard. 

Johnny: Yeah? 

Woods: Sorry about that. I forgot the Pepdo that would help you better.