A dire warning and a Father's promise

Next week in the Hidden Village of the leaf messenger post. 

Ninja: [bored] I swear if something doesn't happen, I'm going to lose it! 

Ninja's POV

A vulture drops a rather odd large package with two letters one saying it's for the Hokage than the other one is the actual letter, thinking nothing of it I took the package to the Hokage and once I drop it off then exit the room, something bad happened. 

3rd POV

[Warning very graphic for those with a bad stomach go watch Loony Tunes or something else, good? For those who ignored then it's your stupidity to blame and NOT me nor others.] 

In the office of the Hokage. 

Minato: [mad and creeping out] What the actual fuck!? 

A/N: One, I have no clue what this anime is from nor the character in question as for the 2nd pretend his head in the box

A/N: One, I have no clue what this anime is from nor the character in question as for the 2nd pretend his head in the box.]

Donzo: [surprised] Nice, a little bit overboard but nice no less. 

Minato: [looking at him] Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? 

Donzo: [acting as if nothing new] I've seen much worse than this. 

Minato: [bit nervous] You and whoever send this package need a therapist! 

Message Ninja: [looking sickly pale] Guys, the letter is stapled to his scalp and now if you excuse me, I'm going hurl! 

Minato: [quickly took the letter off the man's scalp however, a piece of the scalp went with it] .....

He slapped the small piece of flesh off the letter carefully opening it and the letter read.

A/N: Pretend that Johnny is saying this. 

Johnny/letter: 

Dear a terrible piece of filth, no inbred asshole. 

"After hearing your soldier managed to be kidnapped my only daughter, Naruko. This is your official and final warning, if either you and your men come onto my land for the second attempt of kidnapping her, I swear as both Kaiser and her father. I WILL come over and personally cut your motherfucking genitals off and wreck your shit to the point not even God himself won't bail your sorry ass out. This poor man's head is my promise to you if you really hell bent on total war upon my nation and his people I will use all manners of war on you. Think of this carefully, Hitler." 

Sincerely, Naruko's father and Germany's Kaiser.

Bismark.

The entire room and those in it is salient enough to hear birds chipping and some flew away.

Ninja body guard: [very nervous] Sir?

Anbu agent: [ready to move] Orders, Hokage or Donzo? 

Minato: [with venom in his voice] Gentlemen, except for Donzo. Please leave and if any of you are needed I let you guys know. 

Everyone leaves the office Donzo gives the letter over then reads it to himself as Minato walks to his office window to watch the squalls fighting. [personally watched it a it's extremely funny] 

Minato: [not looking behind him] Thoughts, old friend? 

Donzo: [clam but mad voice] Maybe we can use this and inspire this nation and our neighbors in alliance along with Nihon and attack Germany. 

Minato: [thinking on it] How are you going to do it? The village of the Sand is clearly against us in every sense of the word and most likely going to align with Germany, plus those odd weapons and those weird creations of theirs will most likely give our "Alliance" a major headache or two. 

Donzo: True, I think of something for this to take action. In the meantime I suggest another international meeting between Nihon, and the other villages excluding The village of the sand and Germany.  

Minato: Very well. I get everything ready, see you in a week. 

Donzo: Farewell, Hokage.  

Unknown to the both of them, Hudson and Weaver are on top of the mountain/monument using a special hearing and recording system. 

Hudson: [mad] Looks like the package got through. 

Weaver: [angry] Yet, they failed to heed our warning. 

Hudson: [packing the equipment up] They're making it sound like they're making the Axis pack. Weaver? 

Weaver: They are. Let's get back to exile before they find us out.

Hudson: [done packing and placing it on his back] Right behind you. 

Blackbird: Better hurry, X-Ray. Six bogies are walking to your AO [Area of Operation] and fast!

 Six bogies are walking to your AO [Area of Operation] and fast!

Weaver: [running to the extraction point] Wilco!  

Hudson: [running behind Weaver] At least these guys don't have vehicles nor planes!

Blackbird: Don't Jinx that. 

Back at Berlin in Johnny's office a few hours later. 

Johnny: [frustrated] Let me get this straight, Weaver. They're making something similar to the Axis pack despite my warnings? 

Weaver: Indeed, your highness. 

Bache's thought: Good god. 

Johnny: Thanks, Weaver. RTB. 

Johnny hangs the phone up then looks at Bach. 

Johnny: Get our Diplomat in the Sand Village the news of this then give me time to address the nation of this and I want to have a meeting with their Raikage, ASAP! 

Bache: [realizing it] Of course.

Johnny then looks at Sarah. 

Sarah: [worried] ....

Johnny: I need you to stay with Naruko at all costs if needed I get more body guards assigned under your command till this issue is addressed. 

Sarah: War? 

Johnny: Much to my regret, yes. There's a saying that is true, want to know? 

Sarah: Yes. 

Johnny: IF you want peace then prepare for any possible war that may arrive. We will have to be on our toes now. I only ask of you to be her body guard and keep her safe if you don't wish to be then I won't force it onto you. I can get another friend to do it.

Sarah: [nervous] I will do it, if it needs to ease your mind than I will do it, you have my word, my Kaiser.  

Johnny: [smiling] Thanks, Sarah. I need to be alone. 

Both Sarah and Bache exits the office to leave Johnny's thoughts.

Johnny's thoughts: Minato, you are a damn fool for doing this. Is this Obito doing or Donzo being Donzo? Either way, war is coming with its glory and horror.