The Rising Sun is here!?

Two days before the summit. 

Jessica's POV

I'm on my chair eating lunch on my break since it's 2:30 PM and its the same as the last two days. I'm getting sick of waiting. 

Karl: [looking through rifle's scoop] What the? 

Jessica: [turning to Karl]: Uh? 

Karl: [giving her his scope] Take a look.

He point to the spot I put my sandwich down and see a Good size army however it looks like their in armor and horse back? 

Karl: [confused] Please tell me, I'm not high or getting a heat stroke because I think I'm start to hallucinating? 

Jessica: [watching the group] Tell this to all security teams, Mr. Orin, and Kaiser that we may have a bit of a problem. 

Karl: Right. 

3rd POV

Over to the group riding on horse back.

??? #2: Sir Tokoamashi, we're be arriving shortly. 

Tokoamashi: [natural expression] Good, finally have a good reason to get off my horse now.

??? #2: [bit smiling] You're sure that we really need to wear this armor and swords and few guns? 

Tokoamashi: In -. 

??? #3: Silence, don't you dare question the Paladin!

Tokoamashi: [annoyed sigh] Let's just go. 

At the town gate. 

Town guard #1: [in front of the gate] What's that? 

He saw a small group of men and one woman in strange armor on horses and slowly came to a stop in front the guards. 

[Ignore Tom Cruse, Ujio, and the Samurai behind both Tom and Katsumoto

[Ignore Tom Cruse, Ujio, and the Samurai behind both Tom and Katsumoto.]

Than the rider on the white horse got off, meeting the guard face to face handing him a letter than the town guard took it and read it than looking back the rider.