Getting a hotel room and food

Nathan's POV

Edgar: LZ [Landing Zone], clear. Landing now. 

All of us exception of Edgar who is flying back home for refuel leaving Karl, Jessica, Helga, and I alone. 

Jessica: [throwing a small UAV] Drone out! 

We just the river as ground guidance while Jessica's small UAV guide us in the air, effectually helping us get to the main road. 

Nathan: Punther 1-2 and 1-3. Scout ahead for possible ambuses while Punther 1-4 and I use ourselfs as decoys. Remember everyone. Blue flare is clear for Mother Goose 1 to land, red hostiles.  3 meter spread for both teams, move out. 

Three hours later. 

When Jessica and I arrive at the meeting area all of us nodded than Jessica fired the blue flare moments later Kaiser Bismark and his cabin and security team two. My team and I saluted to his Majesty and he smiled. 

Johnny: At ease. 

I walk to him than kneeling crouch with my left tucked in. 

3rd POV

Nathan: [still kneeling] Punther squad, secured a rout straight to the village.

Johnny: How far is the village? 

Nathan: About three miles if we use the main road. 

Johnny: Please stand up and lead us. 

Nathan: [standing up] Yes sir. 

SEAL team 6 leader POV

SEAL team leader: Keep your eyes open and your corners covered! 

When everyone is walking to the village and I think what I assume a good mile one my squad members jugged to me. 

SEAL #2: Do you think we can get a hotel for the Kaiser and his friend? 

SEAL team leader: I give six minutes to run to him and ask than get back your corner, got it?

SEAL #2: I be right back!

I swear he be the death of me. 

Johnny's POV

We continue walking along the road in silence and pondering over any matters. One of the SEAL team member came from the tree line, jogging up to me and we saluted, he became a bit more relaxed. 

Johnny: What is it? 

 SEAL #2: Sir, I was wondering if you want to stay in a hotel room till the summit is over? 

Johnny: I see no problem in that. I have a request for you, young man. 

SEAL #2: [at attention] Sir!

Johnny: [smiling] Would you and one of your friends go ahead of us and find a suitable hotel that we all can stay for the time being? 

SEAL #2: [surprised] ....

Johnny: [giving the SEAL member his special seal] This will give your Superior the go ahead. Also the village's leader as been in formed of our arrival so everything will be free. 

SEAL #2: We will do what you ask, your Grace. 

He did a small bow than running to his squad than we continue our friendly walk. 

3rd POV

In a bar in the the Wave Village. X-ray squad keeping a look out. 

Mason's POV