Sudden attack.

3rd POV

It was a bright sunny day for a outpost about 8 miles away from the Leaf village coast line it's a small military outpost/colony for the German Empier. 

Colony's commander's POV

I woke up from a drunking game with my buddy last night after a quick breakfast and shower I wore my normal civilian clothes however, still wearing my commander rank insignia. On my way to the watch tower for my shift as normal getting greeted by some of my subordinates and local coloniests I have gut wreching feeling something is off. 

10 minutes later. 

I enter the observing/communitation section of the watch tower one of my buddies came to me. 

Commander: Report? 

Sub-Commander: Well, nothing of the moment as ordered I ask the armory to let colonists to bear arms to defend themselves from the ninjas of the Leaf village. 

Radar operator:  Uh ,guys. We got a problem. 

Both Commander and sub-commander enter the radar room than seeing dots on the radar. 

Radar operator: All of them are hostiles. 

Commander: Badits? 

Radar operator: [typing on the screen] Unclear, sir. 

Suddenly, people started to scream for the hills, base alarms went off! 

Commander: Damn it! Send a message to home tell em the Leaf village attacking us also send in the code for all weapons and vehicles to self-destruct so they won't use it against us at some point! 

Radar operator: [starting to use morse codes to other colonies and to the main land] On it! 

Sub-Commander: I get the milita ready sir! 

Commander: [using the emergency gun rack and retrive his Python pistol and few grenades] Just like old times. 

Radar operator: Sir, they're ten minutes out. 

Sub- Commander: [comms] Good, we can make barricades and outer line defensive premonitors! 

8 miles away from the village. 

Leaf ninja commander's POV

It's about time we recivied a order from the Hokage to attack this coloney our recon elements found out while tracking some run away villagers. We kept running and out numbering them, this small village two to one. Easy for the recuits to have the tastes of blood shed! 

Sub Leaf ninja commander: We finally arrived on the edge of the forest and we saw very weird fences both outer and near the walls.