Welcome to Germany.

Few hours later at the integrating site Bravo A-5. 

Both Itachi and Saiko in the room sitting calmly with Itachi holding the file to the operation from both teams while Bache is integrating them at the same time Johnny is on the outside losing his patience.

In the room.

Bache: [still don't believing them] Let me get this straight. 

Both Saiko and Itachi: ....

Bache: The file you're holding is the entire operation for both your and this Yamato team plans of operation to attack us and our ally? 

Saiko: [nervous look] Yes. 

Itachi: [natural expression] Within this file not contains the plans but also shows evidence that my younger brother, my pregnant wife here, and I looking after Kaiser's duaghter taking care of her and when time calls it with a friend of mine that is living somewhere in this land. 

Outside of the integration room. 

Orin: [walking in the room where Johnny is walking back and forth.] Mate, I have good news and bad news which one? 

Johnny: Bad. 

Orin: Weaver is in the hospital for a few months while, they left with no sign of any evidence other than the dead person that Weaver killed in self defense be default.

Johnny: Good news? 

Orin: [reading the report] The couples are real. The girl is carrying twins currently five months how is she able to move around in that state is beyond me. Secondary, A MQ9 Reaper UAV drone with both IR and Thermal & photonic sensors currently heading somewhere sadly, they split into two different teams and going off to different directions.

Johnny: Which group is heading for? 

Orin: First group went east possibly one of the fishing villages to wait for the pick up ride. The other went deeper in the forest, the intel team made a decision to follow the one for the villages. 

Johnny: Send Punther squad and X-ray to find them if possible capture and integrated on sight if may be. I only want two people to go after them. 

Orin: [reaching for his phone] Who? 

Johnny: [staring at the couple] Chris Redfield and Punther 0-1. Have them meet me in my office ASAP! 

Orin: [putting his phone on his left ear and walking away] Guts, get both Chris and Punther 0-1 in the Kaiser's main office ASAP [As soon as possible]. 

Guts: [on the other end of the phone] Right. 

Back in the room. 

Itachi: For this file, we want two things in return. 

Bache: [curious and cautions] Sure. 

Itachi: First, my little brother and his two guards that is in this file as well need to stay here for safety and for Naruko also, we are defecting to you. 

Saiko: [small smile] On my end. I would like to have a small house enough for my little brother in law, my husband and our child, lastly our two bodyguards with full citizenship.

 I would like to have a small house enough for my little brother in law, my husband and our child, lastly our two bodyguards with full citizenship