Raiding a supply hub

Unit: Bad Company  

4 in action while 1 is currently M.I.A. 

Location: Close to the untagged supply hub about 5 miles out. 

Time: 1456 hours [2:56 PM]

Azumi's POV 

Jesus, it's hot! No wonder why it's wise to move when its night! 

Azumi: [lightly sweating] Haggs? 

Haggs: [looking through his scope] Sup? 

Azumi: [bit worried] Should we stop for a bit and wait till the sun goes down it's currently 98 degrees Fahrenheit and climbing! 

Before Sweets can respond they heard a distant explosion thinking it was ensuing battle miles away from them all to hit a mile off, forcing everyone to run for cover it lasted a bit before it ceases with Melow yells out. 

Melow: [yelling] Anyone got hit!? 

Sweets: [looking through his scope] Nope! 

Haggs: [mad] I'm going to shove my FC Bayern foot up into anyone's ass that did that horrible firing! 

Azumi: [slightly confused] Oi, what do you mean by "horrible firing"! They nearly killed us! 

Melow: [checking his rifle] Sweets, how many yards! 

Sweets: [seeing very bright rays from the enemy supply hub] 5 miles plus possible "Skippy". 

Haggs: [slightly confused] Why in the actual hell, do they have that lying about? 

Sweets: [putting it back into his shirt] Melow, use our little friend I made and scan from here to there for those! 

Melow: [taking out his laptop] On it! 

Azumi: [feeling left out] Sir, mind explaining to me what's a "Skippy"?

Haggis: [looking at her] It's a nickname for TR/9 Antipersonnel Mine with a kill radius of 10 ft along with casualty radius of 20ft.

Azumi: [deadpinned expression] Overkill much.

Haggis: They're extremely easy to trigger and once they go off ya looking at a nice area for a shallow swimming hole enough for four people! 

Azumi: [face palmed] Who is this person that Melow is sending? 

Sweets: [keeping a lookout for anything] My best invention and his name is Jack under is undergoing maintenance however using our location through global satellite positing we should get a reading sooner or later.

Melow: [tried] Who ever made this supply hub is paranoid enough to use it. We're looking at 4 large areas filled with em to boot Jack counted 15 soldiers and one of em is tied-. Holy shit. 

Haggs: He's alive! 

Sweets: That's our Sergeant alright! 

Haggis: Have Jack nav link us where to walk through and if those land mines are too close tell him to use EMP blast. 

Sweets: [at alert] I got movement!

Haggis: Give it! 

Sweets: [looking through his M60's scope] Two jeeps, manned by two. I think they're heading over here! 

Azumi: [uneasy] Any plans, guys?

Haggis: I do have one but how good is your acting? 

Melow: Why do I have a feeling that is bad idea?

After he told us his idea bout using me as a direction to get at least one of the scouting party's attention, told Melow to hold me gear while getting mud on face to the point of looking like I'm a deserter or got lost somehow while they're distracted Haggis and Sweets sneak up on one of em and take their gear then walking my way to the party before giving those two a big middle finger. 

One of the search parties soldiers' pov

After that miss fire that my idiotic brother did on his first time using the cannon like thing we captured and studying it our Base Commander orders my team to study the effects of this weapon and mentally hoping we're not being fired. 

Driver: Senior Corporal, permission to speak about your brother?  

Soldier: [sigh] Fire away. 

Driver: He's a idiot, sir. 

Soldier: We all know that anything else? 

Driver: Yeah, I see someone up ahead. 

Soldier: Weird. 

I order my other mates to scan different area of burnt sand for anything while we handle this cute girl. 

Azumi's POV

I acted like I'm tried and thirsty when I see the enemy about 25 feet away, I fell to the sand shielding my eyes from the sand till one of the two caught me with his arms, when I built in hub letting me know that they're literally behind the driver installing an explosive charge then heading back to the desert to take the other two out. These two idiots took my bullshit story bout being raped by my own comrades and dropped off in the desert to die with this type of acting I should have gotten an Oscar award, taking me to the base's medical room, given food and water making me feel sorry that we have to kill and raid the place maybe night's rest too. When their boss came to me for information related the base, they're currently attacking then hearing a man screaming in agony. He said not to worry with him in the caller to which I want to know more about however I showed him a bit of my bra and bribed him, and he is an idiot. The man they're torturing is Mr. Redford before he was going to do it explosion was heard that's my que.

Enemy Base Commander: [putting his pants up] The hell!? 

Quickly getting up and straggling him to death then took his pistol two clips of ammo for the gun and the caller's key making my way to Mr. Redford along with carefully killing anyone in the way which was easy having to shoot the only guard opening the door to see the sad site he's in unlocking his chains and carrying him to the med bay for treatment after few hours into the battle only one enemy soldier survived the surprised attack and lucky for us the soldier is a junior intelligence gathering officer. Haggs and Melow took their sweet time to break him while Sweets wrote the information down with still treat Mr. Redford's injuries that nearly costed his life. Once he's stable enough to rest without much worry, taking some papers and a pin then begin to make my own version of the battle report that General Shepard wants to know, lastly, putting all of our team battle reports in separate files while having what we found in my file report. 

Mission statues: Operation Search and Clean is successful!