chapter one: let me introduce myself

My first chapter! Let get into it!

___________________________________________

"LOKI!!!" A little girl shouted from the Starks kitchen.

But on the other side with Loki and Thor.

"You did it, didn't you" Thor asked nervously

"Yupe" Loki answered also nervously "what am I gonna do?"

"You are the one who ate her sandwich not me. It is your problem" Thor said shugging.

Thor and Loki went to the little girl. Walking nervously and scared.

The girl had e/c eyes and h/c.

'and yupe that me! Let me introduce myself. Back in the old time in 19th of may 1980 and little beautiful girl was born in Asgard. She was the goddess of magic which made her very powerful and yes it is me! Hi I am y/n Odinson ! And those are my brothers Thor and Loki which is adopted! I lived in the Avengers tower my whole life of course I visited Asgard a few times though. And today was a day that will change my whole life!'

'let me take in my life you understand me before continuing my story. I have my best friend Peter Parker or spider Man which I call him petite araignée which means small spider in french. I know a lot of languages french, Arabic, English, Spanish and Italian. I also have a lot of hobbies like painting, playing music, singing, dancing all types of techniques which makes a lot of people think that I am perfect daughter that anyone could want which makes me get annoyed. And little to people know that I have physical anxiety which u get when I am super worried or nervous but I love socialing with people.'

'i loved living here with Thor, Loki, Natasha which is my bestie, tony stark who is like a dad, Wanda who is also like a mum to me. It is not like I hate my original parents but I didn't live with them a lot. Now let's get back to where we were.'

"Who is the git who ate my sandwich?!" I shouted at my brothers

"I did" Loki coldly

"You my SANDWICH!" I shouted "MY SANDWICH!!!"

"What are you gonna do about it" Loki said coldly which mad my blood get boiled.

I threw my leg through his legs flipping and smacking him into the floor. He growled in pain.

Y/n stood up straight and clapped her hands cleaning them. And started walking to Wanda's room.

"Damnit man she is 11 years old and defeat you like that" Thor said helping Loki up.

"You know she is so strong" Loki said cracking his back.

"But she is still 11!" Thor said teasing Loki

"Tony shouldn't have made her practice martial arts" Loki said sitting at the dinning table.

"Yeah whatever" Thor said rolling his eyes.